"Mom, there's another threat coming." Percy said. His mom just put one hand on her mouth, as if she didn't believe on what she was hearing. She gestured Percy to go on. "As for what the threat is, I can't tell you. There're things older than the Fates themselves that wishes to keep this thing hidden, so it wouldn't cause panic. So basically, by telling you this I'm pretty much putting my life on the line."

"Then why are you-" His mom started to argue, but Percy cut her off.

"Because, I trust you, mom. Don't tell dad or the other Olympians, I don't want them to panic just yet." Percy took a deep breath. "I've been chosen, along with Thalia, Nico, Jason, Reyna and Piper to be trained to defend Earth from this 'threat'. It won't be until five more years before I return back to Earth."

His mother just sighed and gave him a sad smile. "I had a bad feeling that you won't stay around for long, but I guess there's nothing I could do about it since the things that are older than the Fates were the ones who decided on it." Her smile widened a bit and Percy's heart didn't seem as heavy as it was before. "Well, I will miss you and I will cover you and the others for the next five years you'll be gone to the Olympians. They will be wondering where you guys have gone to for five years, and you're going to need someone to cover up for you guys."

Percy smiled. "Thanks, mom."

"Be careful out there, Percy."

"I will." Percy said. "Where are you anywhere?"

"I'm in my house."

"Uh, I don't remember that statue of dad being there." Percy pointed out.

His mother laughed slightly. "It's our new home, Percy and you're welcome anytime. Paul and I got married and, well, we've moved to a better place."

It never occurred to him before, but she was right. A year before the battle with Kronos, Paul had asked him whether he could marry his mother. Percy liked Paul, and he was just as bit of a father as Poseidon is to him. Paul was one of the people he cared about and he'd lay his life on the line for. Paul had made his mother the happiest woman on Earth, and that was good enough for Percy.

"You'd better have some blue chocolate chip cookies for me when I do go there." Percy said jokingly. His mother smiled at him and chuckled.

"I'll keep them warm for you." His mother said. "Well, I love you, Percy."

"I love you too, mom. I'll be sure to contact you every week." Percy promised. His mother just waved as Percy broke the connection between both of them. Just like that, he was separated from his mother again. Percy sighed and trudged off towards the beach. Chaos had given them the chance to contact anyone who they want before they proceeded into the deeper part of the island. The Rainbow Fountain was the only part of the island so far that Percy had discovered, except from the beach. When Percy arrived at the beach, his friends were testing out their new powers that Chaos had granted them. Jason had his huge holographic right arm, Nico had his hands turned into a machine gun, Thalia had the ability to turn into pure lightning, Piper had the ability to heal and Reyna could turn herself invisible.

"Dude, how am I supposed to hold my sword with this?" Jason asked as he gestured as his holographic arm.

"Look who's talking. Have you noticed that I have no hands at all?" Nico muttered. "I don't even know how to fire these, or if they even are what I think they are."

"Can't you, like, turn them off?" Thalia said. "Like mine, I can stop being lightning."

"Chaos? Any help?" Percy muttered to the sky.

"Just imagine a switch-"

"What kind of switch?" Jason asked.

"A light switch." Nico muttered.