"Tia, what happened?" Percy asked nicely despite the fact that his wrist had a bite mark. Tia was a really weird girl, partly because she had pink hair. It's not that Thalia had something against girls with pink hair, it's just weird for Thalia. Another reason why she's weird was because she tried to bite them instead of killing them like with a knife or something. Perhaps this kid was a vampire freak after all.

"I got thirsty." Tia grunted under the weight of Thalia on her back.

"You just had your drink a few hours ago." Percy said. Thalia didn't know what they were talking about, but that did nothing more than make things more confusing for Thalia's brain.

"There was something in that kid's blood. It tasted wrong and it made me feel sick. I had to vomit it out after you left." Tia explained again.

Okay, so she was still thirsty because she drank blood that was making her sick and she had to vomit it back out, so she was thirsty again.

Wait, blood?

"Did you say blood?" Thalia said. Thalia instantly released her grip on Tia and backed away. Tia really was a fucking vampire. That explained why she was eager to leave early before sunrise when they left for Olympus with Artemis. That also explained her fangs, her incredible strength and her intoxicating breath. "Okay, I hope this is a joke because it's getting a little bit creepy now."

Luckily, Tia had calmed her thirst down and didn't attack or lunge either of them, but she was breathing heavily, trying to contain her thirst. She got up and brushed her clothes.

"Relax, Thalia. Tia's harmless." Percy said. Thalia saw a weird expression on his face, as if he was holding back something, but Thalia was too panicked to even bother with it.

"Relax?! She's a fucking vampire and she bit you! You're going to turn into one of them!"

"No he's not going to turn into a vampire." Tia explained.

"How do you know that?"

"Because my venom won't work on demigods." Tia said.

"W-why? Aren't you a demigod?"

Tia shook her head. "I'm not a demigod, that's why no one in the Olympian council claimed me because I'm not any of their child. I am an immortal, but I'm a vampire."

"Then how did you enter camp? We had to give you permission if you want to enter camp."

"I don't know why, probably because I'm not a mortal not I am a monster." Tia said. It was pretty convincing, but Thalia had some trouble believing it. "I'm not going to kill you, Thalia." Tia said calmly. "I'd learned to control my thirst."

"Yeah, I can see that." Thalia said sarcastically. "Can you, just, assure me that you won't lose control like that again so I can be calm in being in the same room with you?"

Tia gave her a smile. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I smell some animal blood a few miles away from here, so I'll just hunt there."

"Why not here, in the camp? There's a forest nearby."

"Sorry Percy, but monsters don't have blood. They're essence of Tartarus, that's why they turn to dust whenever you kill them."

"How would you know that?"

"You don't want to know. Well, see you in a few minutes." Tia said before leaving the room so fast that she left afterimages of herself. Thalia should've expected that, since she's a vampire and she had super speed, but it still surprised her more than when she'd found a sign board with her father's, Zeus's, face on it.

"Okay, I'll explain everything, but first I need you to calm down." Percy said calmly to Thalia. Thalia steadied her breathing as it became slower and more controlled. For some reason, she felt calmer when she's with Percy. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Thalia had a crush on Percy that had been increasing for the past six years until it became what Thalia had called 'hopelessly and annoyingly in love' with him.