Moon x reader 18+

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I had been moved to Roxy's Raceway for a while, but after some convincing I finally managed to get my boss to move me back here" You stated, clasping your hands together, they were sweaty. 

He let out a small hum, whether it was of disproval or understanding, you didn't know. 

"You're not upset?" You asked, peering up at him.

"Oh I am upset, very upset. Just not with you, I don't understand why they would take you away from me when you were doing an oh so good job of taking care of little ol' me" He growled, growing closer to you, the jingle of bells seemed more menacing then calming at this point. 

You took a step back, seeing nothing bit his red eyes grow closer, you froze when you felt a hand hit your back. "As you can tell I've had a few.. 'minor' adjustments while you've been gone" Wrapping his arm around you he picked you up, bringing you closer to his face he caressed your cheek

"Oh how I missed you" He whispered, pushing a loose strand of hair behind your ear. A shiver ran through you. You couldn't help but blush, he was being so careful and loving towards you. An animatronic, something you figured would have no concept of what love or even affection would be, but here Moon was, showing you all those signs.

You felt one of his hands rub your back, traveling down to your ass he gave it a light squeeze, "Everything about you Y/n, is intoxicating.. I missed your smell so much, the lovely warmth your body radiates makes me feel like a living being. Oh how I missed that feeling.." He looked into your eyes. It took you by surprise seeing so much love emanating from his crimson eyes, though it seemed there was something much more dark and sinister lurking there, you couldn't quite figure it out. 

You had to admit that you and moon did have your moments together, whether it would be a heated kiss or him groping you with consent, of course. Not once did you actually have any kind of intercourse, as he didn't have the parts for it.  

You missed that feeling but knew it was futile due to the fact that he was literally an animatronic with no reproductive system or even a penis, so why did you fall so hard for a hunk of metal with attachment issues? You didn't know.

Finally setting you down, you looked up at him. "Can we go to yours and Sun's room so I can see your new upgrades?" You asked, dismissing the events that happened just moments ago. "Sun is charging so we will have to be quite, but yeah" Moon grunted, lifting you with ease.

Making his way up to his strange balcony room, you clung onto him, hearing the machinery whirring as a hook came down at started lifting Moon up, his balance skills always mesmerized you, especially with the fact that he could literally swim in the air, with the help of the wire of course.

Making it to the balcony floor you looked inside the familiar room, seeing multiple doodles of Sun and a few of Moon littering the walls. You smiled, loving the fact that they kept even the worst drawings of themselves done by the kids that came in. 

Turning around you were met with the full beauty of Moon, they had definitely changed a lot, from his attire to the way he looked, his face looked more peaceful but strangely threatening at the same time, you could see his smile was capable of moving along with his teeth, which you assumed was for silly pictures the kids and their parents wanted to take, you were even more astounded to see a metallic tongue.

"They.. gave you a tongue?" You questioned, he chuckled, kneeling down to your height he opened his mouth "It's for those questionable pictures the daycare kids want to take, something about sticking your tongue out and saying 'cheese' has been a strange occurrence for the last few months. The kids were upset I was only able to smile so they made me capable of making more expressive faces." He stuck it out, you could only guess it was made of silicone.