When the movie was less than halfway through, he heard snoring snorts from several audience members, and even Xi Qing, who was beside him, had a solemn expression.

"I brought these materials back from abroad." The young man took out several crumpled notebooks from the box, and took out a few sheets of paper with structural drawings from the interlayer of his jacket. He looked a little sad, "There are also some related to The information related to the principle was burnt to the flames before I left, but I have all these in my mind."

The young man in his twenties had a particularly firm look in his eyes.

Xi Qing watched the young people on the screen who were all delicate from head to toe pulling out confidential information from the soles of their shoes, showing how much effort he had put in to bring back these materials. He couldn't help but turn his head to look at Gong Xiqiao, who was sitting beside him. It was obviously the same face, but the feeling was so different.

"Do you want to eat?" Seeing that Xi Qing was looking at himself, Gong Xiqiao handed the potato chips in his hand to Xi Qing, "It seems to taste like barbecue, it's not bad to eat."

Xi Qing took two potato chips and put them in In my mouth, I took a few bites and swallowed it, my mind was in a trance, I didn't even taste anything, and I didn't know what to say.

At the end of the movie, the war is over, everyone is at peace again, and the whole country rejoices. The final shot falls on the Martyr's Monument, where there are countless martyrs' names, ages and troops.

The great cause of the country, behind the happiness, is the blood of countless people.

This is a touching drama from beginning to end. Gong Xiqiao listened to the low weeping sounds around him, and suddenly remembered his previous life. After the lord ascended the throne, he killed a lot of heroes, but he was still rated as a wise emperor by later generations. , perhaps it was he who brought a stable life to the people.

The two walked out of the cinema, and it was already five o'clock in the afternoon. Gong Xiqiao sat in Xi Qing's car, glanced at the bodyguard sitting in the driver's seat, and said to Xi Qing, "The movie is over, why are you still so serious?"

"The movie is good," Xi Qing said After finishing this sentence, the phone rang, and it was Xue Chong who called.

On the other end of the phone, Xue Chong heard that Gong Xiqiao was about to come over, and he swallowed the urge before he could say it, and told Xi Qing to take good care of Gong Xiqiao along the way before hanging up.

Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing were sitting very close, so he could hear clearly what Xue Chong said. After Xi Qing hung up the phone, he smiled and said, "It seems that you just said that Xue Shao likes my work, not a joke. "

"I won't lie to you." Xi Qing put down the phone and said this softly.

Gong Xiqiao pouted and laughed, but didn't say anything.

Fengxiang Lou is an old restaurant that has been passed down in the imperial capital for hundreds of years, and since its inception, it has been a favorite restaurant for dignitaries and distinguished guests, so even now, its overall consumption level is not acceptable for ordinary people. Therefore, netizens often post photos of eating at Fengxiang Building to show off their wealth. It can be seen that spending here has become a symbol of wealth and status.

As the host of today's birthday banquet, Xue Chongjin was very lively with friends and companions. Whether it was true intimacy or fake friendship, they gave him a face to Dashao Xue and actively came to support him.