Episode 6: After Rain

Start from the beginning

Considering Itadori had died once in the future, there was no chance it couldn't happen to any of the others. Especially since Itadori had lucked out with Sukuna when he died, seemingly alive and in Sukuna's domain. The others wouldn't have been able to come back if it happened.

Nanami grimaced at the words. That's right, he thought. There was a chance of a death from the students. "We'll make sure it won't happen. We have the tools available to prepare for. In the worst case scenario then we can completely change what happens during that moment. For now, let's stick to Utahime-san's plan."

The rest nodded in agreement, moving onto their next problem.

Shoko crushed her cigarette against the ash tray. "Sukuna is too big of a risk to ignore."

"We can't even stop him from watching what we're watching." Utahime sighed, tiredly massaging her head. She thought back to when Sukuna was sitting on his throne. "If he can bring him into his domain, then we should focus on blocking Sukuna from Itadori."

"Is there even a way to seal him but Itadori can still access his cursed energy?" Nanami asked.

"He would have to go inside his domain again just to put a seal on Sukuna." Gojo replied. There wasn't anything that was a one way seal, and their seal master had been holed up for years. There was no way they could get into contact with him unless something drastic had happened.

"We don't even know Sukuna's intentions." Yaga reminded. "He might not side with the other curses. He's selfish and only does whatever he wants."

"And we still can't take a chance of not doing anything." Nanami replied. Sukuna was probably thinking of a thousand ways to get them killed, or put Itadori in desperate situations to make him do whatever he wanted.

"For now, I suggest watching Sukuna." Shoko said, dreading the idea of doing so. It was necessary for the student's safety though. "If he does anything, Itadori is going to try and take responsibility for it. I don't want to put him in that situation."

"If Sukuna takes over, I want you to take care of it." Yaga stared at Gojo who nodded. He was their best bet against a curse who also knew the future.

Utahime glanced at the clock reading 8:17 am. "We should wake the students. They need to eat before doing some morning exercises. Can't let them slack off after all."

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

After their morning routines and exercise in the gym and training room that materialized after breakfast, they settled down in their seats, anticipation thrumming through their veins.

Yaga pressed the play button.

On the operating table, Itadori's wound had crusted over and had dried out completely. Deep in his domain however, Sukuna was berating Itadori in a condescending tone. "Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it...Brat."

Blood was splattered all over, and the King of Curses presided on a throne made of skulls. Itadori smiled, but his expression betrayed his underlying wrath.  He hardened his stance, getting himself prepared to challenge Sukuna. "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!"

"That's right Itadori!" Nobara cheered, slapping his back. "Don't take shit from that fake king!" She was still annoyed over what Sukuna had said the previous night, and was now dedicated to insulting him whenever she could.

"You will pay for that you brat!" Sukuna cursed, mouth forming on Itadori's cheek. "I can't wait to drag your carcass across my domain and-"

"Can you both shut up." Megumi sighed, sinking down in his chair. He did not need to deal with this in the morning.