"Ye think that will work?"

"It's true only best chance we have,"

"And while we hide, we'll have a better chance to find (Y/N)'s scent!"

"Well then, let's do this!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While everyone was panicking over final exams, you were on contact with your Uncle and Hiccup, wanting to help them with this dragon hunter.
"Yer not part of this mission (Y/N), I don't want ye to get hurt. We'll handle this ourselves, and you'll still be safe in the custody Midoriya and Aizawa," Cloudjumper informed you.

"But the Hidden World is both of our homes, plus this might be a chance where I'll prove that I'm worthy of being Alpha," You argued back.
"Ye don't need to prove anything. Yer already amazing, but yer still young. Ye may have power, but ye don't know what we're dealing with," He sternly said.

"It's better if you are safe in the UA. And even if we do need anymore help, we'll call you, okay?" Hiccup piped in, making you sigh and nod.
"Alright," You mumbled.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), but it's for the best," Cloudjumper apologized and turned off the call, making you press your head against the wall.

'Even with my uncle so close, it feels like the world is pushing us away,' You thought, feeling a little frustrated. You shoved your phone into your pocket and walked back to the lunch table, where Kendo was dragging Monoma away, who looked unconscious.

'It may be safe, but filled with questionable humans,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right! This'll be super easy if it's just robots!" Kaminari happily said. You sat against your chair, feeling tired from the whole day.
"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" Your ears twitched at the sound of Bakugo.

"Hey, who are you calling a moron?!" Kaminari and Mina whined.
"SHUT UP!! You need to learn how to control your quirk, you got it?!" Bakugo snarled and looked over at Izuku.

"Hey Deku. I don't know what's going on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now, and I want you to know," He glared at the boy, who gulped.
"It's seriously pissing me off," He scoffed, making you furrow your eyebrows a little.

"I won't have another half-assed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings," He explained.
"So we'll all know exactly where we're standing! I'll show you how much better I am!" He then looked over at Todoroki.

"And Todoroki? I'll kill you, too!" He threatened, and you didn't pay attention to him until he looked over your desk.
"And Lizard Bastard," You looked up, and you felt him grab the front of your clothes, pulling you forward.

"You may not be a student here, but mark my damn words. I'll find a way to fight you, and when I do," He glared daggers at you, inches away from your face.
"I am going to kill you," Izuku instinctively stood up, now glaring at Bakugo.

The others were watching too with caution, prepared to break up a fight. You said nothing, but tightly gripped his wrist, and eyes turned into slits.
"I'd like to see ye try," You hissed, making him let go of his grip.

He simply growled and stomped away, slamming the door on his way out.
"It's been a while since I seen him so worked up," Kirishima mumbled as Uraraka checked on you.
"You think it's impatience? Or hatred?" Tokoyami questioned.

"Either way, ye shouldn't worry on his motives right now," You spoke up and stood.
"It's better to focus on yerselves and yer quirks," You smiled and wings fluttered.

"Do yer best, and... uhh... be behind?" You tilted your head as you tried to remember All Might's words.
"It's 'Go Beyond'!" Uraraka beamed, happy that you weren't feeling threatened.

"Plus Ultra!!"

"Yeah, that,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day. The day for the practical exams, to see who would go to the camping trip. You stood at the side as the class stood in front of the UA's teachers.
"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes," Aizawa explained.

"Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked, a little confused.
"Alright, you may be wondering why the teachers are here and some one you might have a clue about what the practical exam is about," Aizawa said.

"We're gonna battle some robots!!" Kaminari and Ashido said excitedly, but that was until Nezu crawled out of Aizawa's scarf.
'Was he just hiding in there?' You questioned.

"Actually, there's been a change in plans. Due to the surge of villains the school has faced, it was decided it was better to increase the students' battle experiences with real life scenarios." He explained getting down.

"Which is why you're fighting the teachers!" You were a little dumbfounded at that news. Fighting teachers? Pro heroes that dealt with more dangerous villains? Even probably killed?

"Your teams will be based on relationships, quirks, and advantages, and there will be three people in a team due to odd numbers," Aizawa told the class.
"First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team; Against me," He slightly grinned.

"Next is Midoriya and Bakugo," You felt tension between the two boys.
"And their opponent is..." A huge blur crashed in front of the class, where All Might stood tall.
"I am here to fight!!" He grinned, making you feel a little nervous

'Rest in peace Zuku, ye and Bakugo are going to die,' You thought, taking a step back, until you felt something hard behind you.
"That included ye, (Y/N)," You turned around to see Cloudjumper behind your arms crossed, with a scary grin on his face.

"What?" You said, and Aizawa nodded.
"Cloudjumper requested to have a practical exam for you too (Y/N), Nezu agreed," He mumbled, and your ears drooped at the news.

"Ye need training too. Don't think that yer out of any more training from yer dear old uncle," Cloudjumper cracked his knuckles and banged them together.

'Scratch that, it's me who is going to die!'