Chapter 1

So that was it. My heart had stopped. "That was lovely." One said. No one had even paid attention to me. So there I was, sat there unconscious, on the ground, the world spinning round quickly in a blur. My headset, broken in my left hand. "How could I be so stupid?" I shouted, stumbling to my feet. I hadn't really been paying attention after what I had just seen. I punched the wall."Ahhh!" Blood flew. "Damn. Looks like another wond ill have to cover up..." I throw myself backwards unto my bed. The door swung open. The sound of foots steps hiring over. "Look Clay, I'm really sorry for what he did. You deserve so much better then him." I looked down at the floor, saying nothing. He pulled his arms close around me, gathering me in a hug. "You know one day, your gonna find better ... I have faith in it..."  He said. I sat up shrugging. My hands stained in crimson red. "Yeah, well I really loved him. You wouldn't get it Nick." He pulled me into his lap. "C-clay... I've wanted to tell you this for a while now, but I never found the best time. But I u-uh u-umm." "What?" I replied. "Look Clay I'm sorry about this." He grabbed me, bringing me close to his face. His hand gently brushing against my face. His lips now touching mine. He pulled away. "Oh shit... I'm so sorry... I didn't-" I interrupted him. "Thank you Sap, I really needed that." He smiled taking my hand. The ringing of a clock passed through the room. "Shoot. I forgot. I have to go. I promised the world a stream at 6pm!" He sat up, his hand still covered in blood. "Your really gonna stream with a broken headset?" He said laughing. "Don't worry, I have a spare somewhere around here." He nodded. "And where live." I whispered. I stayed silent for a few moments. "POGGERS" and "He's live!" Passed throught the comments. In the matter of seconds already hundreds of thousands of people were watching me. I breathed deeply. "H-hey guys..." The room went silent again. Words like "Dude, he sounds so upset!" And "#SADDREAM" ran throught my mind as I read the chat. Nothing much was said, only the occasional thanking for donations. "So as you guys can probably already guess... Something really bad happen today..." The room spun round, my head throbbing about the news I had just received a few hours earlier. "Uh how to I put this... Uh... Well my nightmares came true... H-hey left us..." My last few words felt strange on my tongue. No one could forget what they just heard. The mode had already changed. Words like "OMG I love that ship!" And "#KNF" flooded the chat. My eyes widen. I shut off my laptop in frustration. Tears rolled down my face, my phone flooding with fan art almost immediately after. I grabbed my phone, liking every last picture of my past life with him I could find. I stumble backwards crying, trying to wipe the tears off of my face. Nick ran to me, scraping me into a his arms. "D-dream I'm so sorry.... It isn't your fault!" I stared at him. "Clay, I've wanted to ask you this, but it just never seemed to be the right time... Clay... Wi-ill y-you b-be my-" "Yes" I whispered slowly shutting my eyes. I laid on his lap, his face completely red. "G-good night..." I mumbled falling asleep right there in his arms. He flicked the light off. "Maybe I do deserve better" I thought to myself, slowly drifting to sleep.