Everything felt right.

Start from the beginning

Jimin looked towards his friends wrist and saw their marks. He hated it. He hated how his wrist was blank because he was the unlucky one who had to be intimate with someone to find out if they're his mate or not.

He didn't have a mark he needed to basically have sex with someone who didn't already have a mate and then he would become that persons mate. Meaning in a way Jimin could choose his alpha but how would he be lucky enough to just sleep once and find them?

Jimin finally decided enough of drinking flat soda and time to take a few shots. He needed to clear his head and that he would do. He ordered four taquillas and gave one each to NamJin before taking the other two one after the other.

It burned but that's what Jimin wanted. He stood up and went to the dance floor. The song was upbeat so Jimin let his legs, waist and hips guide him. He looked sexy dancing like that and other alphas could definitely agree.

Someone came and grabbed Jimin's hips and Jimin just pushed his head back on the alphas chest and continued to dance.

"Names Jackson pretty but you can call me Daddy!" Jimin would have frowned at that but he just let it slide and continued to dance. "Jimin". He uninterestedly spoke.

The two kept dancing unaware of the angry eyes on them. Yoongi marched up to NamJin and said "Guys why couldn't you stop him? So much for trying to be the oldest SeokJin!"

Jin hit him in the head and said "I can't control what he does, let the boy enjoy. Also you didn't try and sort anything out with him either so don't come for me."

Then Jin got up saying he would get drinks.

Yoongi plopped down next to Namjoon and said "Joon I can't watch him throw himself at random men like that." Namjoon looked up from his phone and said "So do you want him to throw himself at you then?"

Yoongi went beat red and was he sweating all of a sudden? Yoongi took a deep breath and said "Haha funny joon". But secretly he wished Jimin did exactly that.

Namjoon sighed and being his straightforward self he said "Hyung go over there and kiss him. Stop whining we all know you want to".

Yoongi loved Namjoon because of how honest he could be. So he got up and said "That sounded like a dare so watch me!"

Namjoon sighed at his friend, when did he dare him? Joon shook his head and continued to drink and wait for Seokjin.

That's when an omega came up to him. "Can I buy you a drink cutie?" Namjoon was about to decline before the young boy carried on. "I'm not usually like this but the alcohol is giving me courage. You're hot and I'm sexy let's make it work".

Then the omega touched Namjoon's chest and bit his lip. "What do you say?"

"I have a boyfriend".  Namjoon spoke out and the boy went beat red. "Oh my goodness...I am so sorry if I had known I would never have done something like that I feel so embarrassed forgive me sir".

Namjoon smiled and said "Don't worry about it...it happens a lot." The boy bowed and said "Once again I'm sorry".

Before he could leave Namjoon said "What's your name? I'd like to definitely be friends at most".  The boy blushed and said "Jungkook."