"Hey, get me some duct tape," Kiyomasa ordered, and the next thing Takemichi knew he was bound and gagged by the group of teens. Barely able to breathe, muscles screaming in pain as they were held awkwardly and uncomfortably in place by the adhesive they used to bound him. As if to add more insult to Takemichi's downed state, Kiyomasa then proceeded to stomp on the male's head aggressively. Digging his foot down on the blonde and listening to his muffled pained groans as he glared down at the male in disgust and rage. "I don't like that look in ya eyes. You and that bitch sister of yours..." He added a bit more pressure on his foot at the mention of Meiko, "Really piss me off. You don't understand a damn thing." He growled as he continued to dig his foot down. Takemichi's eyes went wide and his heart stopped with unadulterated fear for his sister as Kiyomasa continued to talk. "Once this is all over, I'm gonna have you take the fall for all of this, but before that, I think I'll pay that bitch a little visit and have you watch as I put her in her place too." At this Takemichi tried to struggle against Kiyomasa's foot angrily, as he tried to fight back.

'No!' Takemichi angrily thought as he tried to find the strength to fight back. 'Don't you touch her!' His sister's smiling face as they'd been at the festival flashed through his mind, 'Leave my sister alone!!'

Kiyomasa sneered before stomping his foot back down Takemichi's head again, the boy squirming stopped as he yelped and found his vision spotted from the hit. "Just stay there rolling around like a caterpillar, you piece of shit. Know you brought this on yourselves." Kiyomasa growled before walking away, his group of lackeys all happily following behind as they laughed at Takemichi's battered and abandoned body.

Silence quietly spread throughout the area. The pouring rain was the only sound left for Takemichi to hear, as he silently cried alongside it with unfocused eyes. 'Mei... Mei...' He thought, his mind silently replaying all of his recent time spent with his sister once more.

"Welcome home Michi!"

"It's okay now, I've got ya Michi. I'm right here."

"Takemichi-kun!" A distant voice called out, barely breaking through the unfocused haze that was Takemichi's thoughts.

"I'm not a kid you know."

"Maybe to you, but you're still my crybaby brother."

"Takemichi-kun!!" The voice was so familiar and yet, his mind drowned in the shame and pain of his current state.

"On August 3rd, save Ryuguji Ken. That's your mission this time." Naoto's voice rang in his ears. "To save our sisters."

Silently his tears fell harder, 'I'm so sorry... I failed...'

"Takemichi-kun?!" Finally, the figure calling out for Takemichi came into focus, her panicked exclamation breaking through his haze as Takemichi's eyes snapped wide in shock. His girlfriend, Hinata, had found him. Seeing her boyfriend's beaten and bound state Hina's heart broke, falling to her knees beside him as she began to concerdly check him over and try to break him from his binds. "What's going on?! What happened?! Who did this to you?!" Hina rambled, shifting the boy on his back with his head on her lap, "Hold on. I'll get this off." She quickly went to work, doing her best to carefully uncover her boyfriend's mouth and fought with the duct tape that was used to basically gag him. Once this was done she carefully laid his head back on the ground as she stared down concernedly when he did nothing but stare back up at her. "...Takemichi-kun."

"Sorry," He finally responded quietly, making her heart break. "For leaving you alone."

"Huh?" She lent down slightly at this and felt her heart continue to break as he turned his head and gaze away from her. Neither teen noticing as a familiar dark-haired teen came onto the scene and froze in shock at what she saw.