Trigger Pt. 2

Authors Note: The final for Trigger, warning for a bit of harassment being directed to Meiko, cause... Moebius. Other than that... Please, enjoy~

July 21st, 2005

"Mikey-kun!" Entering the warehouse out of breath, Takemichi took note of the four males standing, or in the case of Mikey sitting, at the center of the Warehouse. Draken, Peh-yan, and Pah-chin, were all standing around the Toman commander as they all turned to look towards him and his sudden appearance. 'I'm gonna make sure this fight never happens!' Takemichi determinedly thought, catching his breath.

Smiling at the younger boy's sudden appearance, Mikey greeted the younger Hanagaki sibling. "What's up, Takemitchy?" His eyes even scanning briefly past the faux blonde to see if Meiko had come with the boy.

Draken in turn frowned at the boy, similarly to Mikey checking for the Hanagaki sister as stared the boy down. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You again?" Pah glared, as his second in command aggressively shouted from beside him.

"Get lost you shit head!"

Swallowing his nervousness, Takemichi began to fully walk into Warehouse as Draken tried to brush him off. "Sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now."

"Could you call off this fight with Moebius?" Takemichi nervously asked as the whole warehouse fell silent.

"Huh?" Mikey broke the silence, as his smile fell slightly.

"I can't tell you how I know," Takemichi began to try and explain as he lightly looked back to the entrance hoping to see his sister's arrival. He frowned nervously when he realized he would still be alone in this, but continued as he turned back to Mikey nervously. "But there's someone secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict." Suddenly he was grabbed by the hair, "Gah–" And aggressively flung back by none other than a quietly seething Pah, as he turned to glare down at the recovering Takemichi. "Ow..."

"Who the hell do you think you are? Right, Pah-chin?" Peh voiced unimpressed by the lanky boy, as Pah growled down at the grimacing Takemichi.

"Get lost. Say another word, and I'll murder you." Looking away from the blonde, his eyes landed on the tallest teen of their group frowning as he spoke to him to continue the conversation Takemichi had interrupted with his sudden appearance. "I got it, Draken. I won't rush into anything. So what's our plan of attack?"

"You can't!" Takemichi cut in, regaining the group's attention. "You can't fight with Moebius. It's a trap for Toman!" He tried to explain, as Pah slowly made his way towards the younger blonde before slightly bending down to his level.

"Stand up." Pah coldly and seriously ordered, causing Takemichi to swallow loudly as he gave another quick glance back at the entrance before doing as he was told. When the boy was just about fully back up, Pah threw a fist directly to his face before hitting the teen a few more good times in the head yelling. "The hell?! We can't fight them? And you can't tell us why?!" Takemichi coughed and gagged in pain as the hits seemed to get harder with each outburst. "Then who the hell beat the shit outta my friend and his girl?! Who the hell raped his girl, asshole?!!" Pah screamed, preparing to grab the Hanagaki boy by the collar only to be shoved away, as a familiar dark-haired ponytailed girl slammed herself into his side sending him off balance.

"ENOUGH!" She snapped, setting herself between the upset boy and her slightly beaten younger brother as the Hanagaki boy slumped in relief. "Don't you dare... Lay another hand on my brother!"

'Meimei!' Takemichi thought in relief with a bloody nose, 'Finally, she's here.'

"Ei!" Pah snapped, glaring at the smaller girl. "Get out of my way! That brat has to answer for what he said!" He yelled, trying to take an aggressive step forward to scare off the girl only for the Hanagaki female to enter a defensive stance as if to challenge his bluff.