user03          @user03     •     3m
THE SGFG EPISODE WAS SO FUN I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF BUT EMMA AND DAGGER FLIRTING AND CORPSE THIRD WHEELING AND JUST 🧍‍♂️ IS MAKING JT EVEN FUNNIER
💬 ♻️ ❤️

user04          @user04     •     15m
I WATXHED SGFG JUST FOR CORPSE BUT STAYED FOR DAGGER
💬 ♻️ ❤️

user05          @user05     •     38m
WHY EMMA KEPT LOOKING IN ONE DIRECTION AND WAS SAYING STUFF LIKE "LOOK AT HIM"???? WERE THEY TOGETHER WHILE FILMING THE SGFG??? I NEED TO KNOW
💬 ♻️ ❤️

user06          @user06     •     1m
@dagger. SGFG. WEE. NEED. ANSWERS.
💬 ♻️ ❤️

corpse sighed and watched minerva disappear in the bathroom

corpse sighed and watched minerva disappear in the bathroom. as soon as the door clicked, emma shuffled closer to corpse, mischievous smirk on their lips.

"dude tell me you see it too" they whispered, nudging his elbow with theirs.

"see what?" corpse frowned, shaking his head

"damn it, my friends are idiots. complete idiots" emma hissed, rolling their eyes.

"care to explain?" corpse sighed, getting frustrated

"no, not really" emma smiled sweetly and minerva left the bathroom.

"so! did i miss something? by the way, if you're hungry let me know. we can order pizza or something" minerva hummed and sat down back on her place "and emma thank you for coming"

"that's what she said–" emma grinned and sighed "sorry. and no problem. anything for a pretty lady"

"well thank you sir" minerva grinned

ajax scoffed and looked at minerva who turned away her gaze from him as soon as their eyes met.

"i don't wanna be that person but can we take some photos?" emma said suddenly and patted minerva's knee as they stood up.

"please! i was waiting for someone to say it!" dagger giggled and gasped "oh god wait i have an–!"

she rushed to her bedroom while emma turned around and faced corpse.

"she's so—" emma whined, smile painting on her lips.

"i know!" corpse whined, hiding his face in his hands.

"you're so whipped for her, like cmon" they grinned, shaking their head.

suddenly corpse realised.