O

"Daddy!" Sowon immediately ran towards her father when she saw him.

"Sowon, dear, you're finally here! Where did you go?"

"We just went to the theme park, dad."

Her father smiles and looks at Wheein.

"Ohh, it's been a while, Wheein! Nice to see you!" Sowon's father laughs.

"It's nice to see you too, Uncle Min." Wheein bows at him.

"You're both here now, so why don't we talk for a second." Wheein's father said as he walked away to go to his office.

...

"Dad..." Wheein wants to disagree with her father, but he looks at her, forcing her to stop what she's about to do.

"That's great, right Sowon?" Sowon's father said as she looked at her daughter.

"Yes! I like that idea, uncle Jin!" Wheein's father smiles at Sowon.

"I'm happy you liked it. So it's settled that the wedding day is this coming Saturday."

All of them agreed, but Wheein was quiet as she didn't bother to speak because her opinion didn't matter anyway.

"But Wheein, is that okay with you? The date of the wedding?" Instead of Wheein, her father replied.

"She's fine with it. It doesn't matter to her anyway, right Jung Wheein?" Wheein just sighs. Her father made all the decisions for her, so what would she expect.

"If that's so, I will arrange everything for the both of you. All you need to do is to pick your wedding gown." Sowon was happy when she heard what her father said, as she immediately hugged him.

After that talk, Wheein is the first one to go out as she leaves that place.

...

Jinie was ready to go to bed when she received a message from someone.

As she read it, she immediately went out of her room and went to the parking lot.

As soon as she saw her, she immediately asked her, "What are you doing here late at night? If you're here to say sorry about last time, it's okay. It doesn't matter anymore. I've forgotten about... "

Wheein stop her. "Ani, I'm not here to say sorry anymore because I know you're tired of hearing it, but thank you for forgiving me..." "But I went here because I just wanted to make sure you went home safe."

"I am, so go back to your house. It's really late."

"I will, but there's something I want to tell you..." She stopped for awhile as she looked at her.

"Please don't believe to anyone, no matter what happened." Jinie was confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't tell you, but please don't believe them, instead, promise me that you will only believe in me. Please Jinie."

"Why would I believe in you this time?" Jinie asked seriously this time.

"B-ecause I like you. Ani, I love you Jinie, so please trust me this time and don't fall for someone else..."

Jinie was stunned and couldn't speak as she didn't know what to say to her.

"I... I can't promise, but I will try." She just said, Looking at Wheein.

"Thank you Jinie... You should go inside now and sleep. I will go."

Jinie nods. "Take care on your way back home." Wheein smiles as she leaves.

...

Wheein didn't go back home, but instead she went into Kei's house.