P

"Thank you for tonight! Take care, and be cautious as you drive back home." Jinie is already inside the elevator in the parking lot of the hotel.

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow?"

"Umm, I will just call you about that if it's okay?"

"Of course, anytime. Bye Jinie, have a goodnight!" Before the elevator doors closed, Kei waved at her, and she waved back.

...

Meanwhile, Wheein stood there silently staring at them, holding a phone in her right hand. She attempted to contact Jinie, but the scene she was witnessing caused her to stop the call on her own, as she dropped the flowers she was carrying when she saw them.

She just sighed since it is her fault that she broke her promise. She had no choice but to see them talking.

When they both left, she stayed there for a while. She sighed and looked at the flowers in her hand. "I'm sorry, Jinie."

...

"Hello, why are you calling? Is there any problem at the company?" Jinie was in the shower when suddenly her secretary called.

"No, Miss Jinie. I just want to tell you that earlier, Miss Jung went here looking for you."

"Is that so? Okay, thank you." She said coldly. She's about to hang up when her secretary on the other line starts talking again.

"Miss Jinie? I'm sorry, but she also has a flower that she wants to give to you. I hope you will see her."

She sighed. "Okay, thank you for that." She said before hanging up the call.

She went back to take a bath and clear her mind while listening to the music that fill her thoughts.

...

She was heading back to their house when she saw her father in the living room.

Her father immediately glanced at her. "Where did you go? Did you leave Sowon here alone?"

She didn't talk back and walked away, but her father looked pissed. "Did I tell you to turn your back on me, Jung Wheein!? I'm still talking to you!"

She looked back. She sighed and closed her eyes for a second. "Dad, I'm tired. Let me have some res-..." She hadn't finished her words when his hands went to her face.

She was shocked as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw her father in front of her looking at her intensely.

She put her hands in her mouth and saw a little blood in there. She chuckles and looks at her father one last time before she walks away without saying a word.

When she looked up the stairs, she saw Sowon's shocked face looking at her. She ignored it and immediately went to Sowon's room to get her other things before she went home to her own house.

She picked her things as soon as she saw them and was about to leave when Sowon popped into the door.

She ignores her, but Sowon grabs her arm and pulls her back to her room.

"What do you need?" She looked at her confused, but Sowon didn't speak. The woman was holding something and put it in her purse.

She tried to remove it, but Sowon didn't agree. She looked at her and tried to get the cold compress into her hand. "I can do it myself." But still, the woman wouldn't let her do it.

"It's okay. I can do it. Please let me do it Wheein." She sighed. She was tired anyway, so she agreed to what she wanted.

...