W

Wheein examines the lady in front of her. She had just eaten a little, so she assumed she was on a diet, but every time she looked at her, she seemed uneasy, so she inquired if anything was wrong, but instead she excused herself to go to the restroom.

She just nods and continues eating her food, but when she stood up, she noticed her face turning pale, and as soon as she started walking, she collapsed. She went straight to her and grabbed her up. Her body was so hot that she called out to the employees outside, and one of them came in.

"I'm sorry, but can you get her bag and follow me outside?" "Yes, ma'am," she said as she looked at Jinie, who was unconscious and lying on the floor. She carried her out of the room, lifting her into her arms.

Wheein entered the parking lot on the ground floor and walked to her car. She gently put Jinie in the backseat of her car and started looking at the staff. "Can you tell my secretary to call me right away?" "Yes ma'am, I will," the employee said as she took Jinie's bag and walked inside the car.

She was at a loss on what to do. She turned to face the woman in the backseat of her car. A second later, her secretary called, "Hey, you know where Jinie's house is?" "Ms. Ahn?" "Yes," "A-h ma'am, I don't know, it's private information of hers, so..." "Okay, I understand. What about her car? She went to the restaurant with her car?" "Yes ma'am, it's in the parking area." "Can you do me a favor? Just tell the staff that her car will stay there for a while, and tomorrow it will be picked up. Also, regarding the contract, just put it back in my office." "Noted, ma'am." She says as she hangs up the phone.

She's fucked up. She doesn't know where she stayed. She sights for a while and decides to go to her house instead.

After a while, when she's in front of her house, the gate automatically opens. She parked her car and went outside. She picked up her bag and went to the backseat. She glanced at her before carrying her inside the house. She decided to take her into her room because she could feel the heat in her body.

She put her in her bed and fixed the comforter for her. She walked to the bathroom to change her clothes, then stepped outside to check the room temperature to make Jinie comfortable.

She left the room for a few moments, returning with a glass of water, a pill, and a cool fever in her hands. She had no idea, but her mother often used it when she was unwell, so she had become accustomed to it.

She places the cool fever in Jinie's head. Her little groan is heard. After placing it, she went to the couch and picked up her laptop, deciding to work while watching her.

...

When Hyejin opens her eyes, she notices a difference. She is aware that she is in bed, and the truth of her situation dawns on her. While in the meeting with Ms. Jung, she passes out. From that thought, she immediately stands up, but she forces her body that's why she felt the pain.

She recognizes a voice. It's Wheein walking in front of her, "Oh, you're awake. Don't move. You're not okay, aren't you?" "I'm sorry, Ms. Jung, I passed out earlier, but I'm ok now. Don't worry. I can go home now." She said as she stood up, but the lady refused and grabbed her arms, dragging her to the bed.

"Just stay here for a bit, you're still not feeling well. You can go home tomorrow. Don't worry. Just sleep here." She has no choice but to accept because she isn't feeling well herself. She gave her another look before laying down in bed. She was on her way to the couch to take up her laptop.

When their gazes met, the woman immediately looked at her laptop and said something. "Just sleep, and if you need anything, just call me. And call me Wheein instead of Ms. Jung. That's too formal." She simply nods and settles down. It's very relaxing. Her bed is quite comfortable. But before her eyes closed, she felt something. She immediately stood up once again. She observes Wheein, who is working on her laptop. She's undecided about whether or not to ask her, but when Wheein glances at her, her doubt vanishes.