O

Wheein was immediately back to reality when she received a call from Jinie.

"H-hey, are you busy?"

"Hi, I'm not. Why did you suddenly call, Is there any problem?"

"Ah no! I'm fine... Umm, I just want to ask you if you're going to come..."

"In your fashion week?"

"Hmm yes, I just want to check so I can know who will be watching the show... You know..."

"Yes, of course, count me in. I already said to you that I would come, right?"

"Yes... but maybe something will come up and you'll be busy, so..."

"I'm not. Don't worry. I'm going to come and watch your fashion week."

"Really? I will see you then?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Thank you! See you at fashion week. I'm going to expect your arrival, okay? Bye!"

Jinie instantly hung up the phone. She simply smiles as she looks at Jinie's name on her phone screen.

...

Sowon crouched behind the wall and listened discreetly as Wheein spoke on the phone with Jinie. She noticed her smiles, but it was nothing compared to what they had when they were together, so she walked away.

"You know what? She's not like that to me! She's not smiling either when she's with me! Myghash, I think she's in love with that girl!" From the other line, her friend Yerin was listening to her rant like it was nothing.

"Why?? Don't tell me you're jealous over that girl she's talking too?"

"Of course not! Why would I??"

"That's right. You shouldn't be jealous because uncle Jin is on your side, remember?"

"You're right! But what if she's really going to that fashion week??"

"If that's what you're worrying about, well, set a plan so that Wheein wouldn't go to that fashion week."

"So what are you thinking of??"

Yerin tells her every detail about what she needs to do. She smiled after realizing it would work.

"That's okay, right? You can be with Wheein while that girl is waiting there alone. You can break them, Sowon, and Wheein will be yours."

She smirks. "Thanks! You're the best. I will call you back."

She leaves her room with a devilish smile on her face.

...

Saturday Evening Wheein's is leaving for work to get ready for the fashion show later as she promised to Jinie.

She went to a store to pick up the dress she would wear, and after that, she headed to the flower shop to buy a beautiful flower that she would give to her.

She was choosing carefully, looking at the different flowers inside the store. Suddenly, she spots a white rose and immediately thinks of Jinie, so pure.

At that point, she called the assistant to assist her. "Excuse me?"

"Yes ma'am, what can I help you?"

"I want to buy that beautiful flower over there." She pointed to the white rose that caught her eyes.

The woman immediately gets the flower that she wanted. She asked the woman if she could put some dedication letters in them and the lady gave her some cards and a pen.