"I don't consider a quickie as a sex" Tzuyu replied in a plain tone of his voice. Sana opened her eyes wide and slightly slap Tzuyu's shoulder. "What? It's technically true." He continue.

Sana was so shy to admit to Jihyo that they still have sexual activity amidst their mutual agreement. Which is to give themselves a space. But, that's not exactly what happened though they are living in separate house but still granting sexual desire to each other.

"Someone's here failing to keep her words" Jihyo teasing the blushing Sana.

"What she'd say Noona?" Tzuyu teasingly asked his sister as he got interest of what Sana have said about 'Spacing'

Sana cover Tzuyu's face with her hand but Tzuyu was able to shove it but Sana repeatedly cover it. Poor Sana. Jihyo is in the mood of spilling some tea to her brother.

"She told me that she will deprive you from sex so you will miss her more... geez that was literally a fallacy so I just have to laugh it out."

Sana's face is burning red she's embarrassed, I can't with this siblings. I literally want to disappear right now. Her thought.

Tzuyu kiss her hot cheeks and to her lips. "You said that?" His voice is soothing at the same time it brings comfort to Sana. She just nodded in response sheepishly.

Jihyo pull out the cookies from the oven and leave the kitchen with the devilish smile on her face.

Tzuyu cupped her both cheeks with his hand and said. "Why did you say that? I didn't love you because of sex" he paused and grunt. "Even without sex, I will still miss you...love you. You are more than that" Tzuyu slightly sounds disappointed.

Sana circle her arms around his neck and ready to explain everything what she's hiding since they start living in different house. "I know that's just a childish reason love, but I promise you it's not my intention to wait you longer cause I need you more than you need me." She sigh and loosen her arms and turn her back. "I know you didn't talk too much about Momo because you think it will stress me out and you're just concern about me. You didn't ask me yesterday why I acted strange to Momo..." she face him again with her head on the ground. "I'm at fault for not telling you this and I know Nanny Ling already told you"

"Wait you know???" Tzuyu cut her off.

She nodded sheepishly before she response. "Hm. She told me before you. That was a relief for me though I trusted you and never believe you did such."

"You still continue to live away from me?"

"Yes."

Tzuyu creased his forehead and scratch his nape. "Why did you have to play with my feelings like this?"

"I didn't. I'm sorry that you think about that love. Trust me."

He saw how his wife's face start burning red. "Then what's the reason?" He asked.

"I-i just realized that... you visit me here everyday and bringing me flowers like constantly. It makes my heart flattered." She paused and bit her lower lip. "I thought you meant to be wooing me like a proper gentleman~"

Tzuyu cut her sentence with a chuckles. "Oh my God, my wife is so cute" and chuckles again. Sana is embarrassed again so she throw a hard punch to Tzuyu's abdomen. Tzuyu bend down and grunting. "Why did you punch me?" He's struggling to recover. It was hard for a woman strength so he have to look at Sana if her knuckles are okay.

He take her hand and fondle her knuckles which are now reddish and fingers numb. "Why did you laugh at me???"

"Because, you're cute" he said and smile again showing his dimple. "You're not mad at me?" She asked. Tzuyu pull her close and kiss her forehead. "How can I be mad to my wife, when all she wants is to be my girlfriend"

He giggled again and take Sana's hand and kiss the back of it. "I will continue wooing you, until you become my wife again"

Sana heart is throbbing madly when she hear those sweet words from her husband. This is really like a fairytale love story in every woman's dream. She hugged him to hide her face from gushing all over again.

After that moment, they brought the cookies and cupcakes to the living room and shared it to them who are now emotional from the movie they watched. Meanwhile Tannie just playing around by himself.

Tzuyu and Sana are sitting across the couch and try to watch the drama but they didn't enjoy it like them so when they made eye contact, Tzuyu signal his wife to get out from there. They manage to escape and go to Sana's bedroom.

The moment they close the door, Tzuyu kiss his wife roughly while she lean her back to the door. "This will take a few minutes love" He murmured and slide down his fingers inside Sana's short and nub his middle finger to Sana's clit and play with it while their mouths are occupied, it's a little bit concerned if they make noises when their friends are just a floor below them.

He continue the pleasure until a little moan escape from their mouth. "Baby, it's time" Tzuyu said and was about to pull out his hand from the short when Sana stop him. "Please don't stop." Her eyes beg and pull down her shorts and panty instead. Tzuyu obeyed and reciprocate, he unzip his pants and pull out his hard shaft and turn Sana back to slight bend her body. "Your wish is my command my queen" He said and start ramming her while covering Sana's mouth with his other hand. "Do you want me to make you cum?" Sana nodded. He thrust hard and tightly cover Sana's mouth at the same time.

Several minutes later Sana achieve orgasm and Tzuyu pull out his dick and wear his pants. He's done. Meanwhile, Sana's cunt is still dripping from the release orgasm and was about to pull up her underwear but Tzuyu stop her. "Wait love, i'll clean you up" Tzuyu crouch down and ask Sana to slightly open her legs facing the door. She obliged. He lick the remaining liquid and sometimes devour her heated wet cunt. It drive Sana crazy, the lick itself tingled her being she bite her lower lip to avoid moaning.

After they done, Tzuyu get panty and short for Sana at the drawer and handed it to her. "You've cum so much love" he calmly said.

Sana asked Tzuyu to go downstairs first then she will follow but he refuse it and said they will go down together, regardless. So when they go down, as usual Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon didn't take off their eyes from the screen while munching cookies. Tan occupied the other seat so Sana didn't have a choice but to sit on Tzuyu's lap. She lay her head to his shoulder while eating cookies. When suddenly Tan walk to them and want to join his parents. Sana lift him and let him sit to Sana's tummy. They stack minding their own while the other three didn't mind at all.

"Heavy?" Sana asked. "Nope." He replied.

"Are you ready if we will add more weight?" Sana giggled when Tzuyu start blushing and obviously don't know how to respond to that question. This is what he desired for a long time and now finally Sana was open about it.

Sana pinch his nose and said. "Hmm. Not yet. Stop that shocked face. I still have my exam." She retorted back.

"I did not heave a shock face. I was astonished by your beauty." Tzuyu giggled. "Perhaps, we're just girlfriend and boyfriend right now. Don't you think?"

"Yes boyfie" she teased.

"Mommy, what is a boyfie?" Tan asked so Tzuyu and Sana look at each other and not expecting Tan listens.

"Your Daddy is my Boyfie...and Boyfie stands for boyfriend" Sana explained.

"Boyfriend? Aah. Auntie Nayeon called Uncle Jeongyeon a boyfriend"