Geralt- get a room already.

Y/n- if i'm going to bed her.. issei will gonna kill me you dope!! That kid was A dragon him self..

Geralt- then die already..

Y/n- i'm already dead old hag!! Thanks to you..

Azazel- now now boys!! Let us beggin.

Geralt and y/n- alright !!

Y/n- geralt bring out the drinks!!

Geralt takes out the wine and spirit in him.

Time skip

After rias appointment in the station she was shock to see y/n azazel and geralt.

Rias- realy drinking in my office..

Akeno- now now rias don't get mad at them. It is normal for them to drink and besides. Give y/n some time he just reunite with his bretheren..cant you see their acts. Earlier..

Rias- sigh! Fine..by the way where are the others??

Akeno- koneko and issei went to buu some sweets kiba was in the student council .

Rias- and where did koneko and issei got a money.

Akeno- y/n bribe koneko. And take issei with her..

Rias- well that's unique..those i really don't understand those two.

Akeno- well both of them have their unique way when it comes to understanding..

Rias- well that's true.

During the talk between akeno and rias a magic circle appear to them after that grayfia appear.

Rias- hello grayfia why are you here and are you so mad.

Grayfia- sorry about that.

Rias- did you and my brother got a huge fight??

Grayfia-no we didn't fight it's the phenex..

Rias- why what about them?

Grayfia- the phenex bribe the elders again to expedite you marriage..

Rias- what!! Did my brother know this??

Grayfia- yes serafall and sirzechs know this news and both of them didn't take it well. Lord phenex told us if the wedding will not going to happen within a month he will come and get thw two of you..that is why me and bahamut was here .

Rias- sh*t!!! what about sona's fianceè.

Grayfia- ruval phenex was not pleased to what his father and younger brother planned to .

Rias- it seems ruval has a sense of decency.

Grayfia- indeed..anyway i will be here until the time when the phenex will come here.

Rias- okay..but where is brother now.

Grayfia- he was still in the underworld having a word war between the phenex and himself.

Underworld

Sirzechs- what!! You want to speed up the wedding between my sister and riser!! even sona too!! why!! what is your reason!!!

Lord phenex- we need to expand our race in the fastest time my lord. The old satan faction was getting stronger and they had a lot of army that they recruit.

Sirzechs- that agenda is my job!!! It's my problem on how to defeat them!! Or you want rias hand because i am the lucifer!!!

Lord phenex- no my lord!!