Chapter 8: Comeback

February 24 2022

It was the next day as Desmond was at home combing his hair as He fixed his outfit and looked at himself as he smiled, Desmond continued fixing his hair until Jessica entered the room while having a bubble gum on her mouth.

As it popped, Desmond turned as He looked at Jessica who was chewing the gum and raising an eyebrow as He rolled his eyes.

Desmond: What do you want Jessica?

Jessica: *Continues chewing the gum and rolls her eyes* Can't say hello?

Desmond: Oh wow, That's sudden.

Jessica: Whatever, I'm still not gonna forgive you for spamming calls on me.

Desmond: Haha you really are Stubborn and angry all the time.

Jessica: Screw you! Your gross.

Desmond: *Looks at himself and touches his chin* I thought the aftershave smelled nice.

Jessica's eyes were widen a bit as Desmond gave a cocky smile as Jessica crossed her arms and walked away grabbing her bag as Desmond just walked away.

Desmond was outside as He noticed that it was a little early to go to work, He decided to go the cafe for sometime and order something for himself, He went inside the cafe as He took a chair and sat down as he looked at his watch.

A few mintues past as Desmond was drinking some coffee as he was looking around, He saw Jessica in the cafe as He stared at her.

Desmond: Ahh. She's here too?

Jessica was smiling and talking on the phone while laughing as Desmond was just staring at her.

Desmond: She definitely changed alot since High School. . .

Desmond continued looking at her, He was starting to have memories of him and Jessica at high school and how their friendship was, He remembered how sweet and funny Jessica was as Desmond was staring at her until. . .

???: Desmond?

He heard a familiar voice as He turned and saw. . . .