Chapter 3: Annoyance

February 14 2022

It was one p.m as Desmond was out for a walk after hanging out with Sam, Desmond was still pretty angry when he kept seeing Jessica around. Although what shocked Desmond a little is that knowing that she's a model and How much she has changed since High School, But Crowe still didn't like her and so did Jessica.

Desmond continued walking as He was putting his hands on his pockets and was looking around as people were passing by.

Crowe was looking around as He went pass the road and continued walking until He heard some noises as He looked around.

He turned and saw some people holding cameras and had some lightnings as The Civillians were looking and passed by.

Desmond: Is there a photoshoot happening?

He saw a Man who seemed to be the director as Desmond got a closer look, He saw a women standing and posing in a bicycle as Crowe saw who it was.

It was Jessica, She was in a different outift and had glasses on as she was posing and smiling, Desmond had mix reactions as he was surprised, A bit upset and shocked to see her

Desmond realised he was walking too close as He got in front of the camera as Jessica turned and her eyes were widen.

Jessica: Desmond!? What are you doing here???

Desmond: Geez Jess, Your even annoying in front of your director?

Jessica: Excuse me!? Why are you interfering in my photoshoot, Desmond!?

Desmond gave a cocky smile as the director stared.

Director: Jessica, May we continue-

Jessica: Yes Sir, I'm sorry.

The Director was fixing the camera as Jessica sat on the bicycle as Desmond looked around and decided to mess around with Jessica. Jessica was smiling at the camera until. . . .

Desmond: AWOOOOOO!!!!!

Jessica turned and Stared at Desmond as She shouted.

Jessica: SHUT UP!!!

Jessica looked back at the camera as Desmond laughed and decided to trouble her even more as He started messing the lights up as Jessica's eyes were widen as She gritted her teeth.

Jessica: Stop it!!! Im doing a shoot here!

The Director and Cameramen stared as Jessica got off the bicycle and stared at Desmond.

Jessica: Quit it!

Desmond: Quit it!

He mocked her as Jessica looked in anger as She took off her glasses.

Jessica: Get out of here.

Desmond: See? This is what you get for annoying me.

Jessica: Desmond, This is work not the apartment!