Chapter 6: Sightings

February 21 2022

A week has past and things between Jessica and Desmond are still the same as always, They're still constantly arguing, Although in Cassie and Sam's eyes they ship them  together despite their hatred.

Right now Desmond was done working out as He had a towel wrapped around his neck as He was sweating and tired, He drank a bottle of water as Sam was with him.

Sam: Tired?

Desmond: *Pants* Yup. . . But I'm *pants* used to it.

Sam: No problem, You should take some rest I'll look after the others.

Desmond: Its alright, I got it.

Sam looked at him as Desmond was drinking more water as Sam was on  his phone as He opened Instagram, Until Sam saw a live video as He looked at it and decided to show Desmond.

Sam: *Smiles* Hey Desmond, Come look at this.

Desmond: What is it?

Desmond walked towards him and looked at the phone as his eyes were widen.

It was Jessica, Jessica was smiling and raised an eyebrow as she fixed her hair as Desmond's eyes were widen as Sam chuckled before Desmond narrowed his eyes

Desmond: Why are you showing me this???

Sam: Cause I thought you would like it.

Desmond: Of course not!

Sam laughed as Desmond just looked at the phone and saw Cassie and Jessica on the live video.

Cassie: We're on the sunset mall!!

Jessica: Oh my god, I just got off of the salon before coming here. What do you guys think of my look?

Desmond: Ehh, I guess these two are shopping.

Sam nodded as He started typing on the chat as Desmond was confused and saw what he wrote.

SamCahilX: My best friend Crowe likes Jessica's hair style alot.

Sam sent the message as Desmond's eyes were widen as Sam smiled at him as Desmond grabbed a chair and was about to swing it as Sam was laughing out loud.

Desmond: Why did you wrote that!? Delete it now!!!

Sam: Sorry, I already sent it hahahahhaa!

Desmond: I didn't even talk about her look!

Desmond groaned as He looked at Sam's phone, Cassie and Jessica noticed the message as Cassie gave a huge smile.

Cassie: Aww that's Awesome, See? I told Jessica that she looks wonderful.

Jessica's eyes were widen when she saw the message and already knew who Sam was talking about, But Jessica gave a smile but was still shocked.

Jessica: Aww. . Thats sweet!