Chapter 7: Inspiration

February 23 2022

Desmond came back from the gym and was fresh as He was walking around casually outside, He stood near a lamp post and was flipping a coin as He was talking to a friend of his.

( As a celebration for returning to Wrestlemania 38!)

His name was Cody Rhodes, He is a business man and ambassador, He is quite older then Desmond too.

He was talking to Desmond while fixing his sleeve as Desmond and Cody were laughing.

Desmond: Dang, your life is quite busy.

Cody: Yeah, Coming home late night. Not even a second to relax but hey I'm used to it. Plus I love it.

Desmond: Cool, And I think your thrity one now if I'm correct?

Cody: Yup.

Desmond: Geez, I'm still in my twenties Hahaha.

Cody: Thats true.

He patted Desmond's head as Crowe glared at him as Rhodes was laughing as They continued talking, Desmond told about him meeting Jessica again and was talking about how annoying and the constant arguments they had, Cody couldn't help but laugh.

Cody: Meeting your High School Sweetheart again. I see.

Desmond: Sweetheart???

Desmond gave a look at him as Cody laughed out loud as Crowe was holding his neck.

Desmond: God, You hit me with that. She's even a model now.

Cody: Ooooh really? That makes you lucky.

Desmond didn't responded and stared at the ground as Cody laughed as He was trying to change the subject.

Desmond: Anyways, I actually got her number.

Cody: Really? What are you gonna do with it? Prank call her?

Desmond: I would, But  I don't know.

He shrugged to himself as Cody just stared at him and chuckled, Cody heard his phone ringing as He looked and saw it was just work as a he looked at Desmond.

Cody: Sorry Desmond, Work is calling.

Desmond: No problem man, I'll see you soon. Take care of yourself.

Cody: Thanks, You too

They shook hands as They smiled at eachother and walked away, Desmond looked at him walking away as He decided to go somewhere.

He was looking at his phone as He stared at Jessica's number and smiled.

Desmond: Maybe I should. . . Nah she might start shouting.

He was thinking to himself before he wanted to trouble her and called her as Desmond was flipping a coin and continued walking as He was waiting for her to answer the call. Soon Jessica answered the phone.