ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"I'm not ready to get in right now."

He looked at me for a minute and then grabbed my damn arms and put them up. He then proceeded to lift my tank top and pull it over my head, leaving me topless so I covered my chest with my hand. Then he bent down and pulled my shorts down and then my underwear.

"Now come on."

This nigga here.

He opened the shower door and pointed in the shower. I stepped in and closed it back.

"And I don't give a fuck about you being mad."

He opened it back up and stepped in behind me.

"You do the most, I swear to it," I mumbled, stepping around him. He knows I hate being directly under the water. My bonnets be getting soaked.

He turned around and faced me.

"Chill out."

"No, you just do the fucking most."

"You do the fucking most. You get mad over the tiniest shit. That shit piss me off."

"You don't get mad over small shit? You got irritated with me because I'an wanna get in the shower with you. Like really?"

"Nai, you know we do this shit. What you mad for anyway?"

"I just fucking told you that I wasn't mad so leave me alone about the shit."

"Nai, I'm sorry for not telling you or whatever. I just ain't think that you really wanted to know and like I said, we wasn't even talking at the time."

"That's not what I got a problem with. I don't have a problem with anything. It's literally early as fuck in the morning and I just want some peace and quiet."

"Then shut the fuck up," he mumbled.

"You shut the fuck up. You the one talking all the bullshit."

"You just love to fucking argue. And it be about dumb shit."

"You do dumb shit. That's why we argue about dumb shit."

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you. What you mad for?"

"I'm not mad."

"You are so can you just tell me what's wrong and we could talk about it. I'm tryna communicate here."

"Can we communicate when we get out the shower?"

"No. Just tell me now."

"Okay. I'm upset because you kept something from me because you thought I wouldn't care or whatever the fuck. And then you started talking all about how she did this and that, but you do the same fucking thing."

"I told you that I used to though. Why we can't move past that?"

"Because how I know you ain't gon do it again. You're always making me mad somehow and then you apologize and shit. It's like a fucking cycle. You just know I'ma going to forgive you so you do whatever the fuck you please."