ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Ask the question again."

"You were saying that Tee would do whatever knowing I would forgive her if she apologized, do you do that?"

"I did. Not anymore. I'll never do it again. But I do have to admit that I used to."

"Okay."

I got out the bed and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush out of the case and started brushing my teeth.

Sin came in there in his black PSD boxers. He had to pee.

The sink was like right beside the counter so of course I took a look over there. He had that morning erection.

He finished and wiped.

He's like the only guy I ever saw do that. I think guys are supposed to do after they pee.

He put it back in and moved past me, making sure to rub his wood on my back to get to the other sink in the bathroom.

He brought his shit in here yesterday.

He started brushing his teeth and washing his face and shit.

"What we doing today?"

"We're getting breakfast in a lil bit and then we're going shopping and then zip lining and stuff like that."

"Oh, fuck no. I'm not getting on no zip line."

"Oh really? We'll see."

"Yeah. We gon see."

He stood behind me but he wasn't do nothing.

"Nai, you not gon give me a kiss or nothing?"

Umm no.

"You ain't ask for one."

"I never ask for one. You just give them to me."

He sat on the toilet top and looked at me.

I pecked his lip and went back to what I was doing.

"Nai, stop playing. You said you wasn't mad."

"Because I'm not. I'm doing something right now and everytime I give you a kiss, you just gotta take it too far."

"I just want one more."

I kissed him and he left out the bathroom and came back and turned on the shower.

He grabbed a towel from under the sink and then stood behind me. I could see him looking at me in the mirror.

I was just fixing the shit in my makeup bag.

"Nai, I don't know why you think I'm playing with you or something today, but you need to get your shit together."

"Get my shit together?"

"Yes, like you know the fucking drill. I'ma getting in the shower, you get in the shower too. It's a routine that we do every fucking morning we see each other."