I'm not supposed to be here.

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck," sapnap said panicking
"Sapnap, how are you out of prison I missed you.." Karl said tearing up as he got out of bed and hugged sapnap while sobbing into his arms as sapnap hugged him back.

"Sh sh.. calm down.. let me explain everything that happened.." sapnap said as he sat Karl on the bed then sitting next to him.

"First of all Tommy bailed me out. And I don't mean to hurt skeppy.. we were drunk it was a mistake.." sapnap said tearing up.

Karl hugged sapnap. "It's okay.. just explain why you did it.." Karl said looking up at sapnap.

"Tommy had me meet him in an alleyway and said if I didn't murder skeppy then he was going to hurt you.. and I really didn't wanna hurt anyone. But I had to.." sapnap said sobbing tears into karls shoulder.

"It's not your fault it's Tommy's sapnap.."
Karl said putting his hand on sapnaps cheek.
Sapnap whipped his tears from his face and was slight blushing

Sapnap looked deep into karls eyes. They both blushed flustered emotion when the realized how close there faces were.
They backed up a bit.
" I like you Karl a lot.." sapnap said
lifting karls chin.

"I do too" Karl said kissing sapnap.
Sapnap inched closer deeping the kiss.

Sapnap back from the kiss only leaving a string of saliva from there mouths.

Sapnap kissed Karl again but then Karl backed from it.

"Sap I wanna go.. and I dont wanna take it slow" Karl said nervously.

"Heh, your asking for it." Sapnap said pinning Karl to the bed kissing his neck.

No one's pov:

"I'm going to go check on Karl and bad to see if they are okay" techno said standing up going to skeppy's bedroom where bad was supposedly at.

Techno walked up the stairs and turned to his left then walked down the hallway and arrived at skeppy's room.

I knocked on the door and bad answer ed with messy hair and a sleepy voice.

"Oh, hi techno what do you need?" Bad asked yawning.

"Nothing I just came to check up on you if you were ok" techno said.

"oh I'm fine I was just sleeping." Bad said stretching.

"I have to tell you something bad and you can't tell anyone else" techno said slightly panicking as he pushed bad back into the bedroom. And shutting the door behind them.

"Okay so, Tommy wants to murder skeppy. And you misunderstood sapnap. He was forced to hurt skeppy. Tommy is black mailing dream and sapnap" techno
Said putting his hands on bas shoulders.

"wait what why?" Bad said panicking as well.

"I don't know Tommy said that skeppy owes him something." Techno said trying to think what eh might owe him.

"But he doesn't owe him anything?!" Bad said with anger in the tone he was talking with.

"Well try to think. I need to go I'll be back later." Techno said leaving the rooms and walking back downstairs.

Techno saw that dream was still sitting on the couch but, he saw George on top of dream Georges knees on each side of dreams legs.

Techno watched as they made out as he made his way down the hallway to karls room.

Techno thought that Karl was asleep cause all the light were off so he just opened the door to check on him.

But he didn't see Karl in bed sleeping no. He saw Karl on his hands and knees while sapnap was behind him- gosh I don't even wanna know what they were doing.

"Jesus fucking Christ sapnap" techno said.

"Close the door techno!" Sapnap said huffing.

"Sapnap he's supposed to be asleep in bed." Techno said.

"Well I don't care if your in here or not I'm still fucking my man" sapnap said as he thrusted further and faster into Karl.

Karl let out a loud moan and yelled sapnaps real name. Techno closed the door and walked back down the hallway.

"Guys I'm going to go hang out with bad and don't go in karls room no matter what you hear" techno said quickly and walked upstairs quite fast.

"Huh,I wonder why" George said

Dream kissed George's neck "who cares Karl is sleeping" dream said kissing George neck again.

I just realized this is a horrible chapter sorry :-;

Also next chapter?

Tell me if I should continue this story or just delete it all? Cause I feel like the newest chapters I posted are shit.