"Lydia honey calm down. We all love Peter and that's what matters." Stiles said.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." Lydia said.

"I thought it was pretty hot." Peter smirked. Lydia elbowed him in the chest.

"Going back to the Alpha pack, you didn't seem surprised that they were coming here, or surprised when Derek texted Peter to say we were coming?." Noah said.

"That's because Alice can see the future, she has seen The alpha pack and their army. She also saw you guys fighting against them with us." Stiles said.

"So we are fighting against them?." Isaac asked.

"That's up to you guys, they are bringing an army. They have more people than us, Alpha werewolves, Beta werewolves, witches, but we have an advantage. We have a pack of werewolves of our own, they shift into gigantic Wolves, also the Original family of vampires are coming with some friends, and their own witches. The Alpha pack don't know that we are creating our own army."

"Stiles....."

"Don't even go there Scott.  We are fighting to kill, and if you can't do that, then you can leave, any one of you can leave right now."  Stiles said.

"Actually I  was going to  ask about the gigantic wolves."

"Oh, You will get to see them later."

Stiles could smell seth coming. "Hey Jax, lover boy is here."

Jackson blushed.

"Lover boy? Jackson isn't even gay?." Scott scoffed.

"If you must know, Jax also found his mate, and they are so cute together."  Stiles gushed. "Not as cute as us though, right babe." Stiles said as he kissed Jasper.

Jasper laughed. "Definitely not."

"At least they arent having sex yet, its bad enough with you two." Emmett joked.

"We aren't that bad."  Stiles turned in Jasper's arms and asked him. "Are we?."

"Well, you are very loud babe." Jasper laughed.

"Super vampire hearing remember." Emmett said.

"Oh god." Stiles hid his head in Jaspers neck.

"Emmett has no room to talk, both him and Rosalie were worse. We had to put up with them for 2 years before they calmed down." Jasper stated.

"Hey guys." Seth said as he walked in. He went straight up to Jackson and sat with him, kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you guys talking about Stiles and Jasper again. You do know I caught them in the woods yesterday having sex whilst Stiles was meant to be on petrol. I had to scrub my eyes out for an hour."

"Stiles, your meant to be patrolling." Peter said.

"I can't help it if Jasper distracts me." Stiles said.

"You better hope Sam doesn't find out."

Stiles laughed. "Sam knows what we are like. Besides he loves me too much to be mad about it."

"Thats true, he does have a soft spot for Stiles." Seth said.

"Who's Sam?." Noah asked. Trying to get away from the talk about his sons sex life. Also he could see Derek looking like he was about to wolf out which wasn't the best idea in a room full of vampires.

"He's our alpha." Peter said.

Both Derek and Scott growled.

"But we are Stiles alphas, me and Derek." Scott said looking hurt.

"You kicked him out." Jasper growled.

"We made a mistake." Derek growled back.

"Yeah you did, you kicked out the most beautiful, kind hearted, loving person I know." He looked at Stiles. "He makes me fall in love with him every day." Jasper looked back at Derek. "So I would like to thank you for your mistake, because your loss is my gain, and I will never ever hurt him like you all did."

Derek growled. He was livid. He needed to get Stiles alone. Speak to him, convince him that they belong together. If not he could force him to come back to Beacon Hills.

"Not going to happen." Edward piped up.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"What's not going to happen?" Jacob asked.

"Something Derek was thinking."

"How do you know what Derek was thinking?." Scott asked.

"I can read minds." Edward replied.

Derek paled.

"Would you like to tell them what you were thinking Derek or shall I enlighten them."

Derek kept quiet.

"Edward, what did he say." Stiles asked.

"He said he wants to get you alone so he can convince you that you belong with him, and if that didn't work, he would try and force you back to Beacon Hills."

Everyone gasped, including the Hale-McCall pack.

"I told you Derek, you were not to try and get Stiles to come home. Would you really try and force him?." Isaac asked.

Derek ignored Isaac and looked at Stiles. "I love you Stiles, I just want you back."

"I'm sorry Derek, I don't love you. Maybe we could have been mates, we could have been boyfriends but it's not going to happen, not now, not ever. And you have yourself to blame for that."

Derek nodded and left the house.

Stiles could smell the salt. Derek was crying as he left.

Stiles sighed." Do you think he will be alright?."

"Why do you care" Erica asked.

"He may have hurt me, but that doesn't mean I want him to suffer. I thought I did, but I don't. But he needs to get over me."

"He is a stubbern prick most of the time, but you knew that." Cora said.

Stiles laughed. "Yeah I know."

"I'm going to find him, and talk to him." Stiles said to Jasper.

"Do you think that's a good idea?."

"I will be okay, he won't physically hurt me."

"Okay, be careful, see you when you get back."