𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Fuck." Amil huffed. It was time for her date with Meech and her hair was not cooperating. "Damn, I thought cutting my hair would make this shit more manageable." Grabbing her flat iron, she checked the time, it was 9:20. He said he would be there at 9:30.

Rolling her eyes she combed her hair while flat ironing it. She decided to install her tape-ins in. She would wear them on special occasions and she felt like tonight was special."Wait, holon' we getting somewhere." She smiled and did a little dance in the mirror while swinging her hair from side to side.

Luckily, she was already dressed. Knowing Amil, it could take her hours to decide on an outfit, so she already had her outfit laid out yesterday. She passed her closet mirror and decided to take a picture.

"I look too damn good." She smiled and and grabbed her shades off the dresser. Snapping multiple mirror pictures she had seen Meech spamming her with messages.

I'm downstairs in the lobby - 9:35

.... yo ass stood me up? - 9:40

ain't no way -9:42

Amil it's been 15 mins wyd ma 😂 - 9:45

"Shit!" Amil Hissed slipping her white air forces and coat on. Taking pictures, she lost track of time. It was a bad habit of hers. Grabbing her lip gloss and keys, she stuffed them in her purse and walked out of the apartment.

Meech was downstairs waiting for Amil. He put the roses in his other hand. On his way to her Apartment he stopped to buy her some roses.

"Damn it's about to be 20 minutes." He checked the time on his Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch. On cue, she walked up to him cheesing like a little kid.

"I should take these shits back, we gone miss the movie." He gave her the roses. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Boy please. Aw, Demetrius these are beautiful and smell good as hell." She smelled the roses and blushed.

Grabbing her hand, he walked out to his Black G-Wagon. "You look good, but you move like a sloth." He joked while she hit his shoulder.

"My fault, looking this good don't take a minute. But you look good as well." She smiled while he opened the door for her to get in.

She got in and looked at his outfit. He had on a black 'Sorry I was Trapping" Sweatshirt & sweatpants to match. He also had his single cuban link, a black fitted, & some black and white Lanvins. There was no doubt Meech could put that shit on every time.

He got in the truck and drove off from the Monarch Club Tower her apartment was in. While he drove, he looked over to see her taking pictures of the roses and her purse along with them.

He turned the radio up while his CarPlay was connected. Gunna's "Banking on me" played through the truck.

Amil danced while recording herself in her seat, "Ion wanna get tired of you, we at the top, and we got us a ocean view."

Meech rapped along, "I'm all in her body and nobody got a clue." Amil smiled.

"Man what you know about Lil Gunna Wunna?" She laughed and stopped the video. She had this song on repeat, it made her feel like she was floating.