6. when he woke up.

3rd POV:

Jack opened his eyes the moment he heard footsteps down the corridor headed to where he was, with a final sigh  Jack opened his eyes at the moment the doors opened wide allowing the entrance of the other guardians, they have a look of pity that the little boy hated, he couldn't bear to be looked at him that way, as if he were a wounded animal, as if he couldn't do anything, slightly pressing his jaw to suppress a growl jack hid his face in North's chest,.  'oh no'  Jack thought with wide eyes as his cheeks blushed,  'pathetic'  , he thought,  ' you cannot act like a grow up even for a minute'  and with that last thought the infant rose quickly from the toymaker's lap.

The older man could feel his disappointment as Jack  rose of his lap,he want to hold him tight and never let him go,protect him from all his nightmares and hunt all his fears, make the little boy see that he, infact does not have something wrong in any part of his body, to shoo away his insecurities and to made him finally realize that he is  perfect, loved and good enough, for everyone but most important, for himself.   The little boy was standing awkwardly in front of the other three guardians, they saw him with a comforting smile but in their eyes you could see the pity they had, that made him feel more uncomfortable, the boy couldn't stand it but decided not to show it, fearing that make them worry, or even worse, make them angry, he felt that he was just a nuisance, just a waste of space, why couldn't he be more normal? or have a better facade at least.

  A/n

I am really sorry for being absent from this story, things are a little bit difficult in this moment.

If I have grammar mistakes feel free to correct me please <3