Chapter 5

One week later-

Camilla's POV

I'm stuck, just laying here with my eyes closed. I can hear everyone and everything going on around me. I can feel it when people hold my hand and all I want to do is hold their hand back but I can't. I can't move my body. It's as though  I'm here but also not here. Today was the day that I was going to try and change that by actually moving my hand and maybe even opening my eyes!

I heard the usual that I hear every morning, which is Cardo coming in and sitting in the chair next to me once the doctors allowed him to come in, then holding my hand and whispering how sorry he is that he should have come looking for me. When Cardo held my hand this morning, I focused all of my energy into my hand and tried to squeeze. 

It worked!

"Ahhh." He screamed and dropped my hand before picking it back up "Camilla, if you can hear me squeeze my hand again." I squeezed it again. He just ran out of the room. I really hope he's getting doctors or something.

A couple of minutes later a stream of doctors came in and they were disconnecting all of the needles in my arms and everything. Ages ago I heard that these needles were the things keeping me 'asleep' so that my body could heal. After about 5 minutes I was able to open my eyes and I saw that there was no longer anyone in the room. 

One doctor strolled in casually. "Hey, Camilla. I would presume that you are feeling pretty drowsy at the moment but your 4 brothers are very impatient and want to see you." Wait, 4 brothers? I guess Enzo doesn't want to be near me still. "Yeah, I guess they can come in." I said as casual as I could.

The doctor left and Gio, Teo, Cardo and Leo all came in and sat down on the chairs surrounding my bed. "I guess Enzo still doesn't like me then." I said to them. "Cami, it's not that he doesn't like you-" Gio started before I cut him off "look, lets just talk about something else for now."

"Where am I going to go to school?" I ask them. "You'll be going to Northview Academy where we all went." Teo said very, very quickly. "Alright where do we live then?" I asked. Cardo pulled out his phone and began showing me pictures of all of the rooms.

 Cardo pulled out his phone and began showing me pictures of all of the rooms

~front of the house.