"WHAT THE HELL?!" Noah whisper shouted at his friends

Alexa just sits there dumbfounded with her mouth wide open.

"Dude, why is your mother here?" Axel asks confusedly

"Hi everyone, I'm Miss Anna Harrington. I am your new music teacher for this year" Anna said with enthusiastic

"Oh good lord," Alexa muttered under her breath.

Not that they didn't like this but the thought of Anna being here and teaching them is bringing back the memories when Anna taught them when they were 9-10 years old. Alexa, Axel, Brian and Noah are troublemakers at school. when they have Anna here, it sure will be hell if she knows about it. And the ideas of the kids have to 'behave all the time' it is not their forte.

Then, a student raised their hands in question

"Harrington as Noah Harrington?" the students as amusingly and Anna smile in amusement

"Yes, I'm her mother but don't worry, I'm not the type of person who will play favorite" Anna exclaimed

Noah, Brian and Axel cough 'Alexa' making Alexa shoot them a death glare. It's true, Alexa is kinda Anna's favorite because Anna didn't have a daughter. She has 2 boys. Joshua and Noah.

"Now, now. Don't bother Alexa, boys" Anna warns them.

Alexa shrunk into her seat more and more and her face is quite red at the moment as everyone smiles looking at her.

"Alexa, sit properly, your back will be hurt and don't slouch" Anna said in amusement. She has a feeling that this will be a long day for those kids. She already heard from the other teachers about the quadruplet's troublemakers.

Alexa straightens up her position and controls herself before she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, we'll continue our lesson for today" Anna started her lesson as the four of them just sat back and listened.

-/-

The bell ringing after an hour of torture for the four kids in their music class. This is so embarrassing for them because Anna always asks them to be an example showing how this instrument should've been played.

Axel and Alexa have to go to their locker and go to the ice rink. Their school has their own ice rink for games and training.

"Kimberly just texted she's here. you guys go ahead and change. We'll be watching with the other audience" Anna said

"Okay. You guys better be watching because we gonna kick some ass today" Alexa said smirking

"I'll let that slide because I know you'll kick some ass today" Anna said reminding Alexa about her choice of words.

Anna is a mother, she'll tell you off when you cuss. Especially Alexa because she's a girl, so she can't have a potty mouth but who are you kidding? Did she care? No, she still cusses like motherfucker bitch but not in front of Anna. Anna is one scary woman in her life.

"You're enjoying being our teacher for this year already, aren't you?" Axel said eyeing Anna suspiciously

"Oh, you have no idea how much I love seeing you guys in red," Anna replied, chuckling, making the four of them roll their eyes annoyingly.

Anna actually is nervous as hell because Kimberly is bringing someone to the game. They have planned this for a week. And they both know how these twins will react.

Axel and Alexa go to their changing room and change into their sportswear and gear.

-30 minutes later-