Ch. 5 - Actors in role

Error's POV:

It was the next morning. I was in bed, Couldn't sleep at night, And I just stayed up all night thinking about the plan Ink made with me. I have a bad feeling about doing this with him. I still can't believe I accepted his offer yesterday.

I got up as it was time for me to get dressed up for school; And todays gonna be interesting. It's not going to be a boring, ordinary day like any other day.

I wore a pair of jeans as I wore a jean jacket with a black collar neck inside that was supposed to keep myself warm, Since it is the coldest day of the year so far.

I took out my blue scarf as I wrapped it around my neck, Wearing a pair of black shoes as I grabbed my keys and locked the door.

I then biked my way to school, Trying to find Ink as I promised him that I needed to find him first thing in the morning so we could make his Ex jealous a success.

Luckily, I saw Ink walking on his own, Looking at his phone as I called out his name, Getting his attention.

"Oh, Your here."

He seemed nervous about his own plan. I could tell his voice was quieter than before.

"Can't believe I agreed with this."

I muttered under my breathe as I parked my bike on one of the schools bike racks, Locking it as I walked back to Ink.

"Alright. What do you want me to do first?"

I made eye contact with Ink as I looked down on him.

"We couuuld.. Talk normally when Dream and Cross aren't here. However, we need to get in our roles when they're around.."

I thought for a moment, Seems fair. But..

"What if everyone around us started to think we're an actual couple?"

"Then.. Keep acting."

"Tch."

I groaned, Not liking this idea at all. Hopefully it isn't as bad as I thought.

"Error—"

"Hm?"

I looked up front, Seeing Dream and Cross approaching. It looks like Dream is trying to give us a friendly greeting.

"It's them. Get in role—"

He rushingly said as my mind gave it second thoughts.

"Worry about yourself."

I walked forward.

"woah waIT—"

As my hands were in my pockets, Ink held onto my right arm, Clinging onto me as I flinched. God, I did not sign up for this.

"Hey Ink and Err—.."

Dream stared at us as my body froze. I was trying to control my Haphephobia.

"Woah uh.. You guys have gotten close!"

Dream said as they kept staring at us awkwardly, While Cross at the other hand, Actually spoke for once when Ink was here.

".. Are you two still friends?"

"U-Uh—"

I stuttered, Unsure of what to say.

"No! We aren't—"

Ink interrupted as he didn't want to lose his fake act.

"We.. We're lovers."

Inks face then had started to create a rainbow across his cheeks, Telling me that he was also quite embarrassed about the situation.

"whAT?"

Dream and Cross looked at each other then back at us, Ink then moving closer to me as he kept clinging onto my right arm, Trying to act like we're close. I was still frozen in place, But thankfully, my Haphephobia didn't kick in.

"You.. Guys really are lovers?"

"Mhm."

I hummed as Dream squeaked with excitement while Cross had a confused expression.

"Oh my! When did you guys start dating?"

"Yesterday!"

Ink said as he was trying to think of his choice of words.

"Wait.. We should go on a double date! I found an amusement park that really blew up! Please come with us!"

"Wait uh—"

"Sure!"

Ink interrupted again as my eyes widened. This couldn't get any worse.

"Yeah.. We're free tomorrow, Right Error?"

Ink looked at me, Nudging me as a sign that he wanted me to say something.

"Y-Yeah uh.. Sounds great."

My dark blue blush then appeared from embarrassment, Unsure on how to feel about this.

Dream squeaked with excitement as their eyes shined brighter than before.

"Oh yay!~ We'll see you tomorrow at the park then! Can't wait!"

Ink and I then smiled awkwardly at the same time. I feel like we needed to do some training for this shit. Or maybe going to acting school would be nice.

"A-Alright.. See you later!"

Ink replied as Dream waved, Walking towards the school as Dream started a conversation with Cross immediately. It shows me that they were talking about us.

I waited for Dream and Cross to walk far enough so I could give Ink a "little" Lecture.

"SURE?"

I pulled my arm back as I yelled. He knew I was not so happy about this.

"Oh, Look at the bright side! We did great."

"That was so fucking awkward, Thank you very much."

I groaned, Looking away then back to Ink.

"What are we gonna do now? We have to act the entire time tomorrow!"

"Just stick with the act. I'm starting to think they're believing it. We did great!"

Ink awkwardly smiled, Not making this situation any better.

"Oh my god."

I muttered curse words under my breathe, Wishing I could go back in time so I could decline Inks offer, But it's too late now. Now I'm stuck under his plan.