Ch. 1 - Jealousy license

Inks POV:

It has been about 6 months since cross and I had separated. I really thought that he loved me, But it seems like he was with another skeleton. How dumb of me.

As I walked to the school entrance, I have happened to see my ex and my best friend holding hands, Walking to school, Happily smiling at each other.

No.. It can't be.

I can't make him forget about me. I want his mind to be about me all the time as revenge, so he feels guilty about what he did.

But I have nobody. So what do I do? Rent a fake boyfriend or something? Just to show off?

Wait. That is actually a good idea. Maybe I should. But, wouldn't that be kind of.. weird? To randomly get some classmate or a friend of mine to be my "fake" boyfriend just so Cross gets jealous? I mean, it is kinda weird.. but, it's the only choice I could think of.

Maybe I shouldn't do that. I just have to get over him! Yeah, Think smart Ink, Think. You're braver than this! You didn't even cry after the break up, so ignoring him would be an easy situation, right?

No. I could see him everyday. I don't want him to look happy without me. It's driving me nuts.

"Heeeey Ink!~"

I looked up and turned around, Dreams voice getting my attention as the two walked over. God, What the hell do I do?

"O-Oh. Hey Dream!"

I stuttered as the positive smiled happily, While at the other hand, Cross was staring at me with a blank expression. What a terrible time to greet me while I was in a bad mood.

"A-Ahaha, You guys really are the uh.. Cutest couple, aren't you two?"

I stated, Trying to distract myself by not looking at my ex, Plus, trying to control my temper.

Dream is my most closest and bestest friend, And he is usually the one that I mostly go to whenever I have life problems or when I need to rant. But, this is bad. Why is he with Cross?..

"Aw~ Thank you Ink! Want to walk with us together?"

He happily jumped as Cross stayed silent.

"I-It's alright. I feel like being alone right now, Thanks for the offer though!"

"But, I thought you don't like being alone?"

Dream tilted his head, Looking at Cross weirdly then back to me, His smile fading.

"W-Well yeah, But people change! Y'know.."

I said as I tried getting out of the conversation, Not really in the mood to talk, Especially around Cross.

"A-Ah.. Then we'll see you later Ink!"

Dream waved at me as he dragged Cross with him, Walking to the opposite direction as they headed for school, Me standing there, Looking down as my expression went blank.

I don't know what to do. I want Cross to feel remorse, I want to remind him about what he did after all these months. I needed to do something.