Y/n:"legal or illegal?"

Yamamoto:"we will leave that for you to decide, all that matters if that this problem gets solved."

I nodded.

Y/n:"will that be all sir's!?"

Yamamoto:"we also want you to go to Jax, and have him tone down this war of his, and be careful, one of Enzo, higher ups is coming to the country. That will be all y/n."

I nodded and walked out of the room and already had an idea of how to deal with this task but I will talk to Jax, to see if he knows anything about this man who is coming into the county. There both Italian so maybe Jax, has met him.

Homing POV

I stood outside the airport waiting for the man who I found out was Zachary, Enzo, old driver, it had been twenty or so years since I last saw him but he was a nervous child who could barely drive. Soon from the doors of the airport came the man that I was sure was Zachary, he was no longer a boy but a man with a goatee and slick black hair wearing a fine suit and a cold face of a killer. In his hand was a cane that had a silver lion pommel on the top of it.

 In his hand was a cane that had a silver lion pommel on the top of it

Don't own.

Zachary:"homing, is that my ride?"

He pointed his cane to the limo I had brought, in it were many great drinks from wines, whiskies, Champagne, and other such drinks.

Homing:"yes, I thought that you would like to travel with style."

Zachary, the walked over to the limo and the driver opened up the door letting him in.

Zachary:"it's nice that you try to act like one of us."

The the driver closed the door once Zachary was fully in.

Jack POV

I pulled out some of the weeds at my grandfather tomb stone.

Jack:"sorry about all of the weeds here grandpa."

I had been telling him about what has been going on in my life as well as what has been going on with the Rouge's.

Jack:"it's no bother grandpa, I'm fine doing this for you, you use to look after me so now I am going to look after you."

I paused again letting him say what he wants to say as a response.

Jack:"I don't care, I let me do something nice for you, honestly at times it feels like no matter what I do you are never pleased."

I pulled another and final weed out of the ground above where my grandfather was buried. I then put it in the bag that I was using for a bin, then when I stood up I tapped the ground with my foot to flatten it as there were a few areas disturbed where I pulled out the weeds.