Professor Bakugou

"Shut up and get ready for the test extras." Bakugou scolds as he hands out the tests.
(Y/n) sits in the back of the room doodling in her notebook. Once she gets a test she draws on that too.
"You have until five to. And if I hear talking or see cheating I will blow your ass into next week. Got that extras?"
Everyone mumbles in agreement.
(Y/n) flips over the test and begins working through the problems.
Most of them she couldn't figure out but the ones she got... she still didn't get the right answer.

Once class is over (Y/n) bangs her head on her desk gently, groaning quietly.
Everyone is out of the room before (Y/n) stands up, putting her bag on her shoulder.
"I didn't like that groan (L/n)." Bakugou comments as she walks past his desk.
"Leave me alone." She whispers, wiping away her tears.
"Take a seat at uh... the desk that Windex kid sits at." The blonde instructs pointing to the desk directly in front of his.
"The Windex kid? Do you know anyone's real name Mr. Bakugou? You use mean nicknames all the time."
"Of course I know everyone's name. They all just get on my nerves so I never use them."

"Why am I sitting down again? It's the end of the day and I'd like to go home and cry in peace."
"I'm assuming by your groan and your previous tests and assignments that you're still struggling."
"I said to leave it alone. I'm passing the class so that's all that matters to me."
"If you fail the next test you won't pass the class." Bakugou informs as he grades her test.
"What? But I thought-"
"You thought wrong. And seeing as how you failed this test as well you're gonna have to ace the next one and future assignments to pass."
(Y/n) cries softly into her arms which are on the desk.
The professor holds back a groan and eye roll.
Although he does feel bad, slightly.
He knows how hard she tries but always comes up short. He knew that feeling all too well from his UA days.

"Why do you care? It's not your fault or your problem if I fail. I'm a lost cause sir. No matter..." she hiccups and sniffles.
"No matter how hard you try you still fail." He finishes.
She nods as she continues to cry. "I try so hard. I study and try to focus on your lectures but the information won't stick."
"Are you having trouble focusing in class?"
(Y/n) blushes at the memory of what distracts her from his lessons.
"If you're too busy daydreaming about a boy obviously you're not gonna retain the information I'm giving."
"But it's you I'm thinking about." She blurts before her mind can even register what she said.

As realization dawns on her, her eyes widen in horror and he looks at her with a straight face.
She couldn't tell what he's thinking, or what he's gonna say in response.
"(Y/n)-"
"Dammit," she whispers. She quickly grabs her bag and runs out of the room.
"(Y/n)!" He calls, standing up quickly.

Over the next few days (Y/n) didn't show up but her guardian called the school to inform them she was sick and wouldn't be coming in.
Her body went into shock and distress making her sick.
She threw up in the bathroom a couple times so it wasn't a complete lie.
Katsuki didn't know how to feel.
She's distracted by me. But I'm a hard ass and I'm only ever strict with the students. Most of them hate me. I've never had a student develop feelings for me. What am I supposed to do? Transfer her? Give her private lessons for extra help? Will that give her the wrong impression and distract her more? Dammit!

Finally the weekend came and Katsuki had had enough.
He knocks on her front door and the girl opens the door, looking exhausted.
"M-mr Bakugou! What are you-you doing here?" She stutters then quickly tries slamming the door before he could answer.
His hand stops the door from closing and steps into the house.
"You haven't been at school."
"I've been sick. Obviously I look like shit."
"That's true. I'm here to talk about what happened. Can we go somewhere private?"

(Y/n) reluctantly takes him to her room, knowing he was stubborn and wasn't gonna leave without talking.
"Are you home alone?" He asks looking around as they move throughout the house.
"My guardian just left so I'll be home alone for a few hours. They still think of me as their little girl so they've been taking care of me."
"My old man used to try doing that. My old hag would just scold me and tell me to push through it."
"I don't ask for help. It makes me feel like a burden. That reflects on my school work as well. Even now as I fail your class I wouldn't ask for help."
"Now is that because you feel like a burden or because you have feelings for me?"

(Y/n) walks to her work table, sitting on her knees. "Sir I-"
"Call me Katsuki when we aren't at school. It's weird hearing "sir" or "mr Bakugou" outside of school."
The woman looks away. "I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to confess. I idolize you for your strength and persistence. You're so smart and talented. But I guess somewhere along the way those feelings turned into something more. The more I learned about you the more reasons I found to... love you."
"Love me?" He questions, looking at her quickly.
"I know that you're my professor and I'm just an idiot student and it's wrong. So that's why I kept it to myself. But now it's affecting my work and I'm failing. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this. Please forgive me."

Silence fills the air for a long while.
Tears stream down her cheeks as she stares at her table.
Katsuki stares at the back of her head.
His fists clench as he kneels next to her.
She looks at him quickly. "K-Katsu-"
"If I acknowledge your feelings and reciprocate them, do you think you could begin to succeed in my class?"
"What? I don't want you to pretend to like me back! Just forget everything. I'll just drop out and-"
"You'd rather give up and waste money? And when did I say anything about pretending?"
(Y/n) closes her mouth and looks at her teacher confused. "Huh?"
"I never said anything about pretending. I've thought a lot about you the last few days. And for the first time in my life I found myself actually liking someone. I never had time for a relationship growing up so I never thought about it. Now that I have time and desire to, I found you."

(Y/n) looks away quickly. "Don't get my hopes up. Don't tell me you care about me. My heart can't take that kind of lie."
"I never lie." He grabs her arms, his hands sparking slightly.
"S-sir..." she stutters, eyes wide as she looks at his hands.
He pulls away suddenly but stares into her eyes. "If I agree to be in a relationship with you, do you think you could better pay attention and pass my class?"
An answer didn't form for a long time. 
"I...maybe." The woman finally responds and blushes deeply.
"Then how about we have a test run. I will take you on dates for a couple weeks and in that time I expect positive results on your assignments."
(Y/n) is at a loss for words but she couldn't help kissing him.
Katsuki is taken aback by the sudden action but eventually kisses back.