#7- Home beats home

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed immediately I walked into the house. Oh my God they're so sweet I teared up onseeing the decorations, confetti go off and the huge cake as well as the happy faces.

I was discharged earlier and Eli came to pick me up saying Axel had something doing urgently. At the time I was really bothered but it's really a surprise to be back home. Yeah the renovation is complete and those two weeks at the hospital were the longest weeks of my life and having to deal with Mum and Dad was something else entirely. If I didn't have school and expenses to deal with, I'd have moved to a different country entirely just to breath.

"You guys are the best thank you so much" I said hugging each of them.

"Uh careful there" Eli said referring to my neck but Dearra squeezed me in a hug all the same.

"We should be telling Axel that. For all we know she could be breaking more than her neck tonight" Dearra joked and I hit her lightly while they all laughed.

"Where's Papi?" I asked looking at them.

"Right up. Go honey" Rhiannon and the girls said smiling.

I headed upstairs following the rose petals and I blushed when I opened the door. Axel really went through all these for me.

The room had rose petals and was dimly lit.

"Chocolate" I almost screamed then smiled at the song that was playing. There were sneaker candles everywhere and dessert as well as a picked out movie.

"You like?" Axel asked from behind making me smile.

"Absolutely" I replied turning around to face him. I sniffed the bouquet he handed me and gave him a kiss.

"I love you" Axel said looking into my eyes. I really love this man so much!

"Love you babe" and with that we kissed again. "I love this babe oh my God it's so cute, I should take pictures" I said going to set up the camera.

We ended up taking pictures and doing some videos I'll be editing and posting later tonight but right now all I wanna do is enjoy all these.

"Come here" Axel said leaning on the headboard. I went to sit in between his legs where we ate, watched our movie, talked and laughed.

"I want more of this with you shmoopie" I confessed.

"Same honey" he tells me kissing my head.

"Babe I know it's morning and this is probably crazy but is it weird I wanna cuddle with you?" I asked

"Anytime is cool babe" we got into position with me backing him. He pulled in closer, spooning me making me smile. I wouldn't want anything but this all day.

I started drifting off to sleep in no time but the sound of cars from downstairs and hushed sounds woke me up.

"Papi, Papi!" I called out noticing he wasn't beside me. "What's all that noise?" I asked rushing to the balcony just then I saw Dad's men and panicked, rushing out of the room in no time.

"What's going on here?" I asked completely confused about what was happening.

"Do not forget the deal. Mr Dior wants you home" one of the men said.

"Why he gotta make your life so hard bro?" Eli asked annoyed.

"I only just got back. I'll be home but not today" I tell the guy but it seems he doesn't care about my opinion. I'd fire his ass if I had the chance but I don't blame him. My Dad is that scary and he's just following orders.

"I'm so sorry this is happening Babe" Axel apologized.

"It's not your fault Papi. I'll be home in a few I promise" I tell him.

Axel just stared at me with all the emotions in his eyes before kissing me and walking away.

"She's an adult for fucks sake!" I heard him yell before punching the wall, when I got in the car.

"We'll work things out bro just calm down"

"That manipulative b.astard always has something over us" He said angrily.

I sighed then closed my eyes and we got on our journey.

Soon we were home. Not one I'd call home sweet home.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I've been in my room since I arrived and only went out for dinner. I can't believe this was where I grew up and once loved staying in so much now all I see is bondage in these walls. I hate this place so much!

I miss my baby so much I wonder what he's doing right now. There were definitely plans for the week but here I am just reminiscing on future plans on my bed.

"You need company Ms. Dior?" Martha said. I hadn't even noticed she knocked or walked in until she spoke.

"Capri would do" I say not in the mood to be addressed formally. Martha has always understood the situation of things I feel she can relate to how I feel on some level.

Martha laid beside me on the bed and noticed my countenance.

"Yeah living here must be shit" she said surprising me. Wow she's really killing the informalities. She did really drop formality.

"You know what we could do to have fun?" She asked with a smirk. I turned and squinted my eyes wondering what Martha was up to.

In no time we were laughing, taking pictures, eating cakes, doing facials then drinking in the bathroom and learning about each other.

I dumped my robe in the mini closet in my bathroom then dropped my glass on the table still in the bathroom.

"Yeah and that was when I told him just like his money I can't save him cause bro!" She yelled laughing. Yah she must be definitely tipsy. She'll be getting a handful later from Mum and Dad but for now it's best to live in the moment.

"Going all Kali huh?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah Kaliiii I love that gurl" she said with a gulp making me laugh.

Soon Martha left and I was back to editing the videos again before posting on Instagram.