#4- Loyalty??

"Hey girls" Capri said walking in only to see her friends drinking and hanging out with lots of food.

"You look like shit" Dearra said acknowledging her presence and walking up to her.

"Looks like you guys started without me" Capri said with a little smile as her beautiful dark skinned friend looked at her sadly.

"Gosh what happened to you Capri?" Rhiannon asked.

"I know right? This is unlike you girl" Laila said eyeing her look.

"Come-on cousin. Spill" Neisha said pulling her with a smirk. "Nuhuh you'll ruin the couch. Go freshen up, ew" she said.

Dearra turned to give Neisha a look before rolling her eyes at her.

"I'll help draw the bath. Change into my clothes if you like" Dearra offered pulling her away.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Neisha muttered.

"Pizza is here!" Rhiannon said excited walking towards the door.

The guys hyped Axel as he walked into the exclusive party. He shook hands with them and they ordered drinks.

"Thought you wouldn't make it bro" Nolan said.

"No way in hell he was gonna miss this" Eli said and Christian laughed.

"Yeah right" Axel said downing two shots of alcohol immediately the drinks came.

"Whoa whoa whoa easy man" Christian said with a laugh.

"Someone's ready for some fun" Eli teased. "I don't want your feisty girlfriend having my ear when you get home drunk"

"Yeah you're bad influence enough" Nolan teased and they all laughed.

"There's no girlfriend to go home to tonight. I messed up" Axel replied downing another glass.

"She'll come back. She loves you enough. Now don't get wasted yet. The fun is about to begin" Eli said patting Axel's shoulder.

"Hey guys" A group of girls said walking up to them.

"Yeah right" Christian said with a smirk.

"So wanna tell us why you came looking messed up?" Rhiannon asked immediately Capri walked in.

Capri took a slice of pizza and bit out of it.

"Shhh it gets interesting now" Neisha shushed trying to concentrate on her movie.

"Really? That's what you care about now? You have a tv at home you know" Dearra called out irritated.

"Bitch calm down. What else am I supposed to care about?" Neisha replied rudely.

"Keep this attitude up and you'll get bitch slapped. Capri is hurt and you don't even give a damn!" Dearra yelled at her and Laila smiled before holding Dearra back from fighting.

"Girls stop!" Capri yelled but they didn't.

"It's obviously boy drama she'll get over it. She chose to be with him anyway" Neisha said not affected before taking a sip from her drink.

"What?" Rhiannon asked getting pissed off herself.

"Girls it's fine. Just had a domestic accident and Axel..." Capri said with a sigh.

"It's fine girl. Let's have our girl's night and forget about everything" Dearra said and they took shots.

"You heard the girl" Neisha said excited and the girls giggled.

"He has been calling non-stop girl. Talk to him" Laila told her but Capri just sighed.

Neisha took pictures then went on Instagram and watched the video that was sent to her dm. She turned to look at her friends and saw them talking and laughing.