#5:The incident

What's that awful sound I'm hearing? It can't possibly be a dream. I opened my eyes only to see the love of my life cleaning.

"Really babe, couldn't wait till I woke up?" I asked with a slight smile. He turned off the vacuum cleaner and came to give me a kiss.

"Morning sunshine. You feeling better now?" He asked touching my hair slightly.

"Babe it's just my period"

"It wasn't just just lastnight" he said making me laugh.

"Oh no" I muttered covering my face in embarrassment. Last night he had his friends over and they were just hanging out. I made dinner for them and tried got exhausted from all the work and since I had my period I was feeling completely nauseous but didn't want to leave the stuff half way. I ended up barfing and messing things up.

"That wasn't good but I've decided" he said giving me a kiss before getting up. "To take care of everything"

I panicked! What? Imagine Axel handling everything!

"Babe you sure?" I asked.

"Not a big deal honey I can cook, do the laundry and anything. Count on me sweetie. Don't bath yet. Breakfast in bed would be lovely. I have a specialty"

"Yeah that would be lovely" I said with a genuine smile. He's so sweet I couldn't help but smile at how cute my baby is.

"I love you babe" my baby said kissing me once again. "I can't get enough of you"

He kissed down my jaw then settled on my neck making me moan.

"Babe"

"Yeah baby" he said continuing the assault on my neck.

"Axel, Axel if you're cooking then who's downstairs?" I asked just then we were interrupted by an explosion from downstairs.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

Worse Boyfriend of the year 🏆

We were downstairs with the paramedics and fire team. The alarm was still going off and the water sprinkler too.

"Axel" I practically cried. He was with the police documenting what happened.

"Hey babe" he said holding me to himself.

"What's gonna happen now? You're a damn chef what were you thinking to have left ceramics in the oven?" I queried.

"Hey, dude" Eli said walking up to him. They shook hands.

"Whoa you trashed the place real good" Christian joked. "Hey Cap"

"Christian" I acknowledged. "Babe this is gonna cost us so much" I told him looking at the mess. The kitchen and half the living room was trashed.

"Plus you can't stay here" Eli clarified. "Choose a place bud"

I scrolled through my phone while Axel and the boys talked. Soon the paramedics and team started leaving since they found out we were okay.

"No way!" I yelled looking at my phone in shock. I quickly dialled my dad's number.

"Well well you must have noticed I froze your account" Dad said in a sick voice on the phone.

"You can't do that Dad"

"As a matter of fact I can. Take this anywhere, that's what you get for going against me" and with that he hung up. I clutched my phone in tears.

"Mami what's wrong?" Axel asked holding me in no time.

"Looks like we can't afford a hotel. Daddy froze my accounts" I say not able to look at them.