I suspected this would happen but not at a time of crisis. This is too much.

"You could stay at my place. Y'all are family anyway" Eli offered.

"Is that okay with you?" Axel asked and all three pairs of eyes were on me.

I'm gonna miss this place and I don't want to inconvenience Eli inasmuch as I'd love to take the offer.

"It's really okay Capri. Remember this was my place of escape? Y'all took me in all those nights" he reminded.

"Thanks Eli" I tell him wiping at my tears. I'm being excessively emotional and I hate it.

"I'm so sorry babe" Axel said looking at me and I could tell he really meant it.

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't have been hard on you. I know you meant good" I tell him giving him a brief kiss but we all know Axel, he pulled me in wanting more.

"Ah.. guys we gotta get out of here before that shit falls" Christian said and we all looked up.

"Oh damn"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
We picked up a few stuff and moved into Eli's. Axel is currently in the kitchen with Eli and Christian while I just got out of the shower. After freshening up and dressing in my shorts and crop sweater cause guys I wanna be comfortable, I grab my phone and head downstairs. I'm so hungry.

"Capri you have a minute?" Eli asked taking my arm.

"Oh everything okay?" I asked surprised by the gesture.

"I'm just.. sorry about that" Eli said with a smile. He's so adorable don't get me wrong, he's the closest to Axel they've been best friends since birth.

"You okay? Where's Axel? I'm starving"

"Yeah I'm good he's just.. Capri you know this was a mistake right?"

"Don't tell me he's going hard on himself, I ain't mad no more" I say shrugging.

"I'm pretty sure we both know you so well Capri" he said and we both laughed.

"Thanks for having us Eli"

"Shut up Capri" Eli said before scrolling through his phone. He came across a picture of Dearra, subconsciously checking it out.

"Dearra huh?" I ask giggling.

"What?" He asked me. I just grinned at him.

"If it's of any help I could hook you up"

"I don't know what you're talking about but her content is fire anyone would see that" he defended.

"I know Eli. But you look at her differently" I said trying to get words out of him or read his emotions but he stayed emotionless.

"It ain't a crime to appreciate nature. That's why we're created"

"Ouu smooth. Had no idea you were into motivation talks"

"What's good guys? Breakfast is ready!" Axel yelled excited then glanced at the clock. "If we could still call it that"

"Great. We've been waiting forever" Eli joked walking away.

"Cmon Mami" and with that we left to eat.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I woke up to something extremely scary and no it's not Axel's singing voice.

"You hear that? Wake up babe" I said shaking Axel while he muttered all sorts of nonsense. "Axel!"

"Damn I only tried to sleep now. Ignore the sounds"