Introducing [y/n]

You sprint as fast as you could, you did this a thousand times. You thought it was fun, the excitement, the adrenaline, the freedom. Once again you were running away from a certain Titan.

Rudy.

Yes, it's weird to name titans, but you did it anyway. After all, he was the only one you knew, well it was trying to kill you. The only one that tried to kill you.

You don't find it strange at all, in your mind, you're the only person on earth. You've never ran into anybody before. Only titans and even then, they brush you off, or stare at you and bow. It was weird. Since you were 7 years old, you've been running. You've built up a lot of strength in your legs, your swift and fast. You looked back.

"Rudy!!!" You grinned. There was a roar, and an armored titan appeared. Black armor, with horns. Quite fascinating. You weren't intimidated. You grinned. You were currently running through the trees, your speed was inhuman. You were slightly dirty and stinky, but boy were you ripped. You jumped, from a tree, and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Rudy, you're too slow." You smirked. The titan roared, you could not see its teeth, or eyes or face for that matter. Just armor. Steel armor, or so it feels. You were barefoot, you were because of the lack of nutrition due to running away from Rudy, you're quite short. But you had Long Beautiful [h/c] hair. You had knowing, and wise [e/c] eyes. Rudy swung at you, you instantly dodged.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Rudy. Keep your hands to yourself." You said. Rudy was silent, he stayed there. You smirked.

He was intimated.

He always was.

Yet he still tried.

You smiled, and headed towards a river, to cross. You heard a gust of wind, and sprinted towards the right, avoiding the giant titan's fist. If you were to estimate you would say he was around 49 meters. You ran on the others side of the river, along the bank. He punched the river, sending water you way. You did the only thing you could think of and jumped. There was a waterfall, you jumped it.

And landed with a spalsh.