"Hey are you ok" i silently asked yelena while nat went out to get more files of the red room.

"Y-y-eah im F-fine" she said to me while laying her head on the meeting table.

i decide to move seats to sit next to her sussing out that she wasnt feeling well and decide to rubb her back soothingly and mumble rym to her as ill do the same thing when alex wasnt mentally doing well when the red room exhasted him and he always loved them.

"Natty?" yelena questioned to me in a soft childlike tone.

"no im not nat she went to get some files she will be back in a bit" i said staring at her

" 'kay" she said putting her finger in her mouth.

"Hey come here" i said spreading my arms.

she looked shocked stared at me for in her eyes felt like an eternaty thinking of the pros and cons wheather to embrace me or if to keep silent and not do it but reluctantly she hugged me and I  wrapped my arms around her  securing her in my arms and  rocking her from side to side smiling fondly as she gave me her trust to embrace her.

Narrator Pov

The silence was golden a little time of peace for yn and yelena maybe their new found love for eachother is sparked. Y/n Is silently rocking Yelena from side to side while she is sucking on her thumb her eyes dropping slowly to dream land, when natasha suddenly opens the door shocked to see the pair enjoying eachothers company thinking the tension between the two was strict and unwanted.

As she slowly walks back to her chair with a handful of files in her hand and eying the pair. Y/n softly shushing yelena when she whines and from what appears to be a bad dream her eyebrows creased and her hands grabbing a handful of Y/ns t-shirt.

Natasha coughs to try get yns attention accomplishing as he turnes to look at her scared of what shes going to do...but she does nothing but hand him the file and as they went on and on talking about every single solution, problems and simaralities of the two facilities of the red room and how to stop it. When after 6hr's of talking coffee's in hand the pair notice that yelena starts to wake.

She quickly pownces up off yns lap and looks at the two with tears in her eyes eye dashing like the speed of light eyes going back and forth to y/n darting across to Natasha the weariness in her eyes.

Y/N Pov

She sprung out of my lap like a Spring, her eyes dashing from Me to nat me to nat While her breath was eratic ame never stopping she was going into  a panick like state and someone needed to act fast. natasha decided to get out her seat and rush by yelenas side and cup her face telling her to take deep breaths over and over again. I stood up and kneeled to her and placed her hand in mine  placing another ontop while she controlled her breathing tears streaming on her face.

As she slowled her breathing she hugged natasha her face falling into the crook of her neck and she stuck her thumb back into her mouth. As i looked at natasha for some sort of explanation she contuined to say before looking at yelenas sleeping form"Shes a little and she acts really young to cope with the traumas and shes done it alot as soon as you maybe you can....bond with her? and......you know" she carried on.

"Ummm yeah, yeah sure ill look after her" I say walking back to the table qnd taking a sip of my now cold, half empty cuo of coffee.

as we work all through the night taking turns to take care of yelena and found out her little side likes to play hide and seek, get to know  eachother games and call natasha 'natty' and Me, Y/nn.

The second day comes by of figuring out the red rooms possible state yelenas been putting a few thoughts and inputs that she has but sometimes gets overwelmed whith all the pictures and memories of the red room so she slips. As night falls quickly noticing we had lots of predictions which is a good thing i guess? but sadly we had barley Any Sleep to come with it, we decided on going to natasha's parents well fake parents as soon as saying that we need more information of what to do with the unkown status of the red room and that only the proffesionals ( natashas fake but real but fake mother and father) have the answers we want.

"Alright we have a straight plan in action so i think we should call this all a night unless you have any questions?" she looked at me.

"No, agreed I better take her with me as well" i said nodding my head toward yelena.

"I do have one question......Why dont you take that mask off the team do trust you if thats the case and im sure we need to be at that point too"

"No you cant see my face,whats inder the mask haunts me im sorry i just cant do it".

.

DUUUUN DUUUUUN DUUUUUN ! i thought that would be a good time to end this chapter but be in for some really cute chapters between yn and yelena. but on another note im watching umbrella academy right now and its really making me angry cus this leonard guy is pissing me off.