8- Bakugo's Start Line

Author's POV
Koko stands there, staring at the mess she's made when she is tackled with a hug.

"Koko, that was amazing. I mean, even though the initial plan wasn't possible, the second one worked like a charm. You're amazing" Deku says as Koko hugs him back.

"You did really well. You just need to work on your ice attacks a bit more" Todoroki says as he comes over.

"Thanks Todoroki. It's recently manifested in me so I'm still trying to get used to it but that's no excuse. I will learn how to control my ice quirk" she says as she lets go of Deku.

"It takes a lot of time since it's such a strong quirk and so is fire. I'm still trying to work on my fire quirk. With a lot of hard training, we'll both be able to do it" Todoroki says as Koko smiles brightly.

The three of them make it into the evaluation room as their class claps for their hard work. Bakugo sits in the corner, getting pissed off.

"Although the winner of this battle was Team A, the true MVP of this fight was Young Todoroki. Does anyone know why?" All Might asks as Todoroki is slightly shocked by All Might's comments.

"I do sir" Koko says as she raises her hand.

"Go on" All Might says as he gestures for her to continue.

"Even with little communication from his teammate, he did not panic and he kept a level head. He knew that with his own power, he would be able to stop whoever came to attack and protect the weapon. He wasn't reckless with his power unlike the rest of us" Koko says as All Might nods.

"Keeping to you own plan and sticking on your own during a fight isn't always a bad thing, especially when you're an excellent strategist like Young Todoroki here" All Might says with a smile.

"Thank you Professor. Thank you Koko" he says as Koko smiles.

"Young Yagami, Young Midoriya, go to the nurses' office to get your injuries checked over" All Might says as the two of them are about to leave.

"Kacchan, you should come with us" Koko tells Bakugo who glares at her.

"Shut the hell up. I think I already got enough of you protection in there" Bakugo says as Koko looks down.

"I get it, okay" she says as the two of them leave.

--- in the nurse's office ---

Koko is sitting up in bed as All Might gets grilled by the nurse. Koko tries to supress her giggles but she can't help it since All might looks so cute getting told off with a pout on his face in his smaller true form.

"It's only the second day of school and the young boy is already a regular patient. Why didn't you stop the fight? And this young girl over here. Her whole back was nearly given third degree burns, her arm is broken and she's nearly collapsed due to the pure exhaustion of protecting herself from that boy's attacks. If she wasn't able to do that, her injuries would have been much more severe. My quirk allows me to feel different injuries and I was able to feel that she should have broken her lower spine and a few ribs but her telekinesis stopped that" the old lady says as All Might looks at Koko.

"I'm sorry Young Yagami" All Might says as Koko smiles.

"No, please don't be so hard on him Recovery Girl. It's my fault I was so reckless. I would have easily blocked his attacks but he knew my plan and I panicked" Koko says as the old lady sighs.

"Anyways All Might, the girl now has my quirk for thirty minutes now so if anyone else in your class needs healing, unless they're major injuries, they can go to her" the old lady says as Koko shivers of the thought of maybe having to kiss the greasy purple kid if he gets hurt.