i want my daddy S.J

I WANT MY DADDY!!

WARRNINGS: none that I can think of

CHARACTER: the readers name is y/n or Sophie and you're 13

PLOT/REQUEST: you are struggling at school and take it out on your mum and call your dad (Chris E) to pick you up.

SOPHIES POV

I was sitting in my room on my bed just aimlessly scrolling through TikTok when my mom barges into my room. I jump and look up from my phone. "Jeez mom, don't barge into my room!" I snap already in a mood from school. "Don't snap at me young lady!" My mom tells me off. "Whatever, what do you want?" I ask with attitude. "Okay, first of all do not give me attitude like that and second your school called me today to tell me that you haven't been turning up to classes lately and that is completely unacceptable!!" She says raising her voice, I roll my eyes just going on my phone. "GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND ANSWER ME YOUNG LADY!" She shouts at me.

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME FUCK SAKE!" I scream back at her. "WE DO NOT SWEAR IN THIS HOUSE YOUNG LADY!" She shouts at me. "WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TOO IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SHITTY MOM!" I scream at her as my little sister rose enters my room. "mommy why sissy shouting?" She asks mom. "Don't worry rosey, you go and play," mom tells her. "Sissy don't be mean to mommy," she tells me. "oh fuck of rose, I'm not even your actual sister. You're only sadly related to me because of Scarlett," I say nastily not even calling mom, mom.

"I JUST WANT MY DAD HES SO MUCH BETTER AND NOT AN UGLY LITTLE BITCH LIKE YOU!" I shout at mom, she just looks at me sadly and I could see the tears in her eyes but I didn't care at the moment I was so mad and shouldn't have blow up like that but like I said I didn't care at the time. I pick up my phone and text my dad.

————————————————

My little girl💕
daddy please come and
pick me up otherwise
I'll walk to your house
I am not staying here
I hate mom!

daddy💞
why baby? whats
happened and yes of
course I'll come and
pick you up! Xxx

My little girl💕
I'll tell you when you
get here I just hate her!

daddy💞
no you don't baby
don't say that, you
just dislike her right
now. I'll be there shortly
I love you baby xxx

————————————————

I put my phone away and grab a few bags and pack them with everything I would need, clothes, toiletries I don't have at my dads like my skincare and my hair brush etc, makeup, my chargers for my laptop, phone and camera, my teddies, my blankies and some other bits and then I walk downstairs and out the door waiting for my daddy.

Around 5 minutes later daddy pulls up and mom comes out the house. I ignore her and run to daddy hugging him then getting into his car after putting my stuff in the back. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to your mom baby?" Daddy asks. "No," I say bluntly and turn away waiting for daddy to come back.

CHRIS POV

"Hey scar, I'm sorry I don't know what's gotten into her. I'll speak to her, what even happened?" I ask her as she handed me Sophs sleeping meds and some bits she new soph would forget. "She blew up on me when I told her off because I got a call from her school about her not attending classes and just being generally moody with me. She shouted at rosey for saying don't be mean to mommy and said rose isn't her real sister, even called me my first name. As well as calling me a bitch and ugly and a shitty mom," Scarlett explains me. "Oh scar I'm sorry. I'll speak to her, you go and rest and look after the other two cuties," I say hugging her.