And Action!

Requested: Alexa Demie and reader are both famous actors who hate each other. They are casted as lead couple in a movie and have to spend 8 weeks together rehearsing to help them show the character's development. They'll slowly start to like/love each other.

The film on this story is A Walk To Remember ( an actual sad romance film. If you haven't watched it I definitely recommend you doing so. It's cute and heartbreaking. So, of course, plot of the film is not mine. Credits to The Director Shankman)

Genre: Romance

Alexa Demie x Reader

[ will proofread later ]

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

" This is unbelievable, Matt! From the thousands of actors and actresses out there in Hollywood, why did it had to be Alexa Demie?! What are the odds!," You groaned, pacing back and forth of your penthouse living room.

Your manager was sat down on the couch, holding a folder on his hands. " Well, you can't back out now, you both signed the contract already," he waved the papers at you, with a smile creeping up his lips.

" I know that!," You shouted, stopping in front of him with arms crossed. " This is honestly a nightmare."

Flashback

You and Alexa disliked each other for the sole reason of a small incident that occurred on an Awards show after-party. While you were having fun with your costar drinking some red wine, when you turned around, you accidentally spilled it across Alexa's white dress.

" Oh my god!," She whimpered.

" Oh wow, I'm sorry about that," You causally responded, not knowing what else to do. The damage was already done. What else were you supposed to do?