I smiled back, feeling eyes on my back.

"I'll take a vodka soda."

The bartender nodded and started to make my drink.

"Put that on my tab." A man told the bartender as he walked up beside me, he sat on the barstool next to me.

I turned to thank him.

Damn! Silver fox.

"Thank you." I smiled, staring at the attractive older gentleman.

Nothing wrong with a free drink. He doesn't have to know that I'm not interested in anything but a free drink.

I will say for a older gentleman, maybe in his late thirties he is hot...

"You here alone?" He asked.

"No I'm with my friends." I said, I'm not telling him I have a boyfriend until my drink is payed for.

I am here with my friends, Zander and my best friend Mattheo, who also happens to be my very amazing, sexy, annoying boyfriend with mommy issues.

"You wanna come down to the exclusive club downstairs? I can get you in."

I almost laughed, yeah I could get me in to.

"I shouldn't leave my friends." I told him, he smiled with a nod.

"Have a nice night beautiful." He eyed me as he stood up.

I smiled in response.

After he left I sat only until Mattheo came up to me.

"Hi." He whispered, I smiled trying to hold back a laugh.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked him, turning my head towards him and eyeing him down.

"Uh—w-what?" He stuttered, I laughed.

"It's roleplay Mattheo, you have to try and get me to come home with you based on your flirting skills only." I laughed at his worried expression, he looked like he actually thought I forgot his name.

He's slow some times.

"Oh—yeah, yeah. Cool." Mattheo licked his lips.

"My name is Mattheo, who might you be gorgeous." He smirked stilling down next to me.

"Aurora." I held out my hand for him, which he took and instead of shaking it he kissed it.

Butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

Son of a bitch this is going to be harder than I thought. I want to go home with him right now, strip him, suck him, ride him—.

Get it together.

I took a big sip of my drink, "you gonna buy me another?" I asked.

Mattheo shook his head, "nah, you got to earn a drink from me angel." He smirked looking ahead at all the alcohol on the shelf behind the bar.