Chapter fifthteen

‚I'm yours and I always will be.'

y/n's pov

„Why on earth would you want to join us?" Mattheo almost screams at me as we arrived at his room.

„Mattheo we already talked about this and you always knew i wanted to join since i was a kid. Yes, that's not the usual wish of a normal kid, but I always wanted to be apart of it, especially since my brother became a death eater. I want to make me a name, I want people to know me like they know my mother."

He stays silent for some time. I sit down on the big green leather armchair in the corner, as he paces across his room. It's hard to read his thoughts from his facial features.

„FUCK" he screams and tosses one of the black faces against the wall.

-damn I never saw him so angry, that's kinda hot...

I stand up and walk in his direction, his back is faced my direction and with one arm he holds on the bed frame, so I hug him from behind. I can feel his muscles as I squeeze him tight.

„You don't know what you did today." he mumbles.

„You were the one thing, which was just mine. But I think he will always get what I want or love." he says as he turns to face me.

He now looks down at me, right into my eyes and pulls a strand of my hair behind my ear.

„Damn Y/n, I want you to be mine, just mine." he whisperers.

„I'm yours and I always will be." I whisper back and kiss him, I had to go on my tip toes because he's so tall.

„You know what Theo."

„I'm not a fan of your father believe me, but I was born into a family of death eaters. It was already decided for me before I was born, that I will end up being one too. And I'm kinda happy with it. Look at me. I'm not the perfect little witch dumbledore would want us all to be. I'm a Lestrange and that's good."

„You're right, it was already decided before we even knew each other." he mumbles still in his thoughts.

„You know what, let's make a little trip somewhere. I have to show you something." He said mir like a demands than a question.

He grabs my hand and seconds later we are standing in front of a large house. The night has already set in and you can see the moon shining on the house made out of bricks and you can see that ivy is grew all over it the last years. The Manor is located right in the middle of a forest. We are standing right on the paved entranceway.
I'm standing there frozen from the beauty of this mansion.

„Come on." Mattheo says as he walks in the direction of the house.

„Where are we?" I ask with confusion.

He doesn't respond to my question, so I just follow him. As we get closer to the entrance, you can see a light in one of the windows.
We arrived on the door. ‚RIDDLE' is written in black letters on the doorframe.

„Wait. Is this where you grew up?" I ask him connecting the dots.

He just nods and opens the door so we can go in. He lets me get in first and we are now standing in a dark hallway with large walls and a marble floor, which looks like a checkerboard.

„Follow me." he says and just started walking in the direction of a staircase. At the end of the stairs is another hallway and at the end is a black wooden door. From under the door you can see some light flickering.

He opens the door and you can see a large living  room with a black wooden floor and some dark furniture.

"This room is massive." I whisper under my breath. -It's such a beautiful mansion.

A big black leather Seat starts to turn in our direction and an old man is sitting in it. I kinda jump at that action, cause I thought we were alone.

"Theo..." he mumbles.

"Hey Pa." Mattheo shouts.

"Who is that pretty girl next to you?"

"It's my girlfriend, Pa." he agains screams.

"Hello darling. I'm Tom Riddle. But you can call me Tom." he reaches for my hand and kissed the top.

"My name is Y/n Lestrange." i shout like Theo did.

"Ah a Lestrange. Interesting... I knew a Lestrange Rodolphus."

"That must be either my dad or granddad."

"I will show Y/n the rest of the house, Pa. You need anything?" Theo interrupts us.

„Stop worrying so much about me." he says with a teaching face.

Mattheo grabs my hand and starts to walk into the direction of the door.

„It was really nice meeting you, Mr. Riddle." I yell to his Granddad.

„I said you can call me Tom. But it was a pleasure meeting you too." He grins.

We are standing back in the hallway we came in before.

„Sorry about him. He has some Problems with his hearing." -I never seen him so caring about another person.

„You kidding he's amazing. I didn't know you had any family left, expect your dad." I said hitting his shoulder.

„I think nobody really knows Pa is still alive. He raised me, because my dad was never really there. He's really special to me and now that he need my help. I'm kinda looking after him." -wow that's so sweet of him...

„Oh Theo... That's so nice of you."

„Yes ... but now I will show you the best part of this house." he says as he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulders.

„Mathheo Riddle let me down. I say while pounding on his back.

He stays silent and carry's me up all the stairs, as we reached the top he continuous to walk in one direction. He opens a door and slowly lets me back on the ground.

-1015 words