Chapter four

,But bad boys bring heaven to you.'

„You understand, Lestrange?" I heard a voice say.

„Yes my Lord." I could hear myself answer him. -my what, where am I, what the hell?

„Good."

I looked beside me and saw Mason sitting to my left and my mum to my right. -did they finally allowed me to join the death eaters?

My question answered it self, since all the other death eaters were sitting around the large table.

„You two are dismissed." Voldemort said calmly whilst looking at me.

I got up, but my brother was still sitting.- what is he waiting for.

„Yes father." -oh no I know this voice.

I could feel somebody grabbing my hand.

I looked around and saw Mattheo walking next to me, squeezing my hand tightly, his jaw clenching, his face filled with anger. -what was his problem.

„Y/n, y/n wake up." Liora said shaking me.

„We overslept breakfast it's 7:45, hurry!" she continued.

„God damnit." I jumped up, put my uniform on and brushed my teeth. -no time for make up today, I thought to myself.

We ran trough the corridors and arrived at the poison classroom. We stood there for a few seconds to catch our breath, before storming into the classroom.

„Sorry Professor Snape, we overslept." Liora bursted out for us two.

„Sit down and don't talk." he said with his weird cold voice.

I could hear someone chuckle, I turned around and tried to find out who it was, but I was unsuccessful.

We sat down at the last free desk and I could hear the chuckle again. I looked to my left and saw Jack Rookwood, his parents are death eaters too, he was Mason's best friends since they were little kids, but then he slept with my brothers girlfriend. I didn't liked her, she cheated multiple times, Mason loved her to much to let go of her. But when she slept with Jack it was over.

And I maybe slept with him one or two times, but to my defense we were both drunk.

„What's so funny, Rookwood?" I scoffed annoyed at him.

He then just smirked and turned his head back to the front.

„Today we are talking about Polyjuice Potion." Snape started the lesson.

„Thats stuff for fifth years." Liora and Hermione whispered at the same time, then glancing at each other.

„Ms. Malfoy, Ms. Granger, detention for interrupting my lessons."

„That's bullshit, she didn't even interrupted your lesson. She just pointed facts out." I jumped up defending my best friend.

„Detention for you too, Ms. Lestrange."

I sat back down crossing my arms.

After a while I got a bad headache. -somebody is trying to get into my head.

I can't get in other heads but I am able to block someone from getting into mine. My mum taught me how to do it when I was still young, because she was scared that somebody would find her that way.

I glanced trough the room trying to find the person. I turned around and saw Mattheo sitting behind me, smirking at me. I gave him a cold stare and turned back around.