Chapter thirdteen

*smut warning*

,What happened?'

mattheos pov

The christmas holidays just started and we all arrived at the malfoys maison.

The two girls stormed off to there rooms leaving me with the two boy, they looked at me like I'm gonna kill them. I just sighed and walked up to my room too.

I spoke a spell and my trunks unpacked themselves immediately. I laid down on my bed and kind of drove off.

„You understand, Lestrange?" I heard my father say.

„Yes my Lord." I could hear Y/n answering him. -what the hell is she doing here?

„Good." he answered her.

I looked across the room and all the death eaters were sitting at our usual meeting with my father. And there she was...

Sitting in between her brother Mason and Bellatrix Lestrange. -her eyes are shining, trying to meet mine, but I couldn't let him see how much she means to me.

„You two are dismissed." I know heard his scratchy voice saying calmly whilst looking at me. -who is the other person he's talking to? It couldn't be her, could it?

„Yes father." I than heard myself answering him. -I sound so weak when I'm talking to him.

I walked up to Y/n and she stud up too. -why am I walking into her direction?

I grabbed her hand and squeezed tightly. -does he know?

So many questions started crawling up in my brain.

I could feel my jaw clenching and my face filled was with anger, probably because of my dad. -what did he wanted Y/n for, what is the thing she needs to understand?

I shrug up as I heard a knock.

Y/n was standing in the doorway.

y/n's pov

I finished unpacking my stuff and talked for some time with Liora. But after some time she wanted to look if she would find Blaise. So I decided I would try to find my boyfriend too. -uhh that sounds so weird

I walked through the long corridor and arrived at his room. I knocked. No response. I knocked again and nothing. I opened the door and saw Mattheo looking at me from his bed. He must have fallen asleep. But as I walked closer to him I could see that he was wet from all the sweat running down his body and he had a shocked look on his face.

"What happened?" I asked worried.

He didn't respond, he now looked down at his bedsheet, avoiding my looks.

I sat down next to him and pushed him into a hug.

His hands were holding tight onto me by my torso and his head was resting by my upper chest. -what happened to him he looked so disturbed.

After a while he started talking.

"I'm always trying to protect you, you know that?" he whispered.

"Of course I know that and I will always protect you." I answered holding him more tight than before.

"I don't know if you're safe with me, I could bring you in so much trouble and danger."

"Look at me."

I grabbed his face, so he would be staring right into my eyes.

"You are Mattheo Riddle and I never felt more safe with someone."

With a harsh movement he kissed me and held so deep onto me that it kinda hurt. He kissed me with so much passion not letting go of my body.

"You know I really love you Theo, but you really need a shower." I explained as he let go of me.

A small grin crawled up his face and I was happy to see him like that again.

"Just if you join me." he smirked.

Since he was now sitting at the side of his bed his legs down and me onto him. I decided to make him quite a show.

I took one finger his lips and made a ,shhh' sound.

But he couldn't stop smiling now.

With one hand I took my shirt of and he looked right at my chest, his hands wanted to open my bra, but I pushed them away and got up.

I turned around and pulled my pants down kind off pushing my but more in his direction.

In the corner of my eye I saw him take is sweaty T-shirt off. I then opened my bra, my back still turned to him and started moving my hips a bit as I threw my bra across the room.

I heard him getting up so I started running into the bathroom and he followed me. We both were giggling.

He was of course faster than I was so he grabbed me by my hips as he got me and pushed me onto him. I could feel his large erection on my but, which turned me immediately on.

He turned me around and walked a few steps into my direction, till my back met the bathroom wall. I looked up to him and he grabbed my chin, kissing me deeply and picking me up whilst making out.

He still was wearing his boxers and me my panties, but he started rubbing his erection onto me, which cause me to moan into his mouth. He held me with one hand and with the other one he pulled his boxers down.

He pulled my panties to the side and stroke my clit in circling motions. I was so wet and couldn't stop moaning. He then stopped and shoved all his length into me which cause him to groan and me to scream a bit.

I grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me. His movements were quick and hard. And we were both very very loud almost screaming into each other's ears. He took one of my boob and played with it, which made my head fall back.

"Princess, I'm about to..." he started but I did the finger thing again and we both got louder at the same time. Mattheo let loud groans out and I just screamed full of enjoyment.

He let me down but had to catch me immediately, since my legs were so shaky that I wasn't able to stand up.

He sat me down at a chair that was standing in the bathroom and let water in the bathtub. He then jumped in the shower and it only took him like 5 minutes. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his torso, his wet curls fell into his eyes so he shook his head. He stopped the water walked up to me, picked me up and laid me down in the bathtub. A smile escaped him, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled the chair next to the tub and sat down on it, just staring at me. We had deep eye contact and it was like he was staring into my soul.

"I love you, Y/n Lestrange."

"I love you, Mattheo Riddle."

"I will always protect you." he whispered now.

-1160 words