Chapter three

,You're a Lestrange?'

I woke up in my dorm, which I was sharing with Liora. She was still asleep, so I decided to read the book I just started reading. It was a muggle book. It's about a villain duo. They always did their own missions, but met as they had the same goal and over time they fall madly in love with each other. These two have one of the most bizarre relationships, but would die for each other, and that's exactly what I want.

I never really fell in love, I maybe had a crush or two on some guys and had sex with most of them, but I never loved one.

„What are you doing?" a voice torn me out of my thoughts.

„Reading." I said cold.

„Hm, I will go for a shower." she said and undressed herself on the way to the bathroom.

It was nothing new we always see each other naked, it's hard to avoid when you're roommates.

After she finished I showered too, and got dressed, black skirt, overkneed socks, a black tight longsleved top, my black boots and my oversized leather jacked. I put some makeup on and Liora and me walked down the stairs to get lunch, since we overslept breakfast.

Liora always wears dark green tones, that's her favorite color. And mine's obviously black. We were the trouble duo at Hogwarts and most of the girls hate us, because we're just looking different than others and have more confidence.

The boys were already sitting at our usual place, drinking pumpkin juice and stuffing food in their mouths. -they looked like animals, who last eaten 3 weeks ago.

„Morning boys." Liora said smiling at them.

„Thanks for waiting." I just scoffed sarcastically at them.

We sat down and started eating.

mattheo's pov

I ended my food as I saw this one girl walking into the great hall. She held hands with Liora. This girl looked like she could punch you. She was wearing all black, some boots, a skirt with a leather jacket.

They arrived at the place were the other two boys were sitting and stuffing food in their mouths. I decided to walk past them.

„Thanks for waiting." the girl said sarcastically with her back facing me.

They didn't saw me as I passed them.

I decided to walk through the castle to explore it a bit more.

After a while I found a big staircase which was going up to some room. I decided to take this way and walked up all the god damn stairs. But as I arrived at the top, it was totally worth it. I was now standing at the top of a big tower with a nice view.

I sat down at some stairs at the end of the room. I lit up a cigarette and the smoke started to fill up my lungs. It calmed me down, it always did.

I smoked a few more cigarettes as I heard someone walking up the stairs. I didn't even looked at the person since I couldn't care less who it was.

„Oh god not you." I heard a familiar voice say, so I turned to look at the person.

I saw the red haired girl standing at the end of the staircase with a cigarette in her hands.

She turned around and I could hear her walking down the stair, but the sound of her walking soon stopped.

y/n's pov

I stopped because I was trying to find my lighter. -god damnit, where the hell is this stupid lighter.

I couldn't find it, but I really wanted to smoke my cigarette now, so I decided to head back and ask this Riddle boy for one, since he was smoking too.