A trip

Ash and Goh were suddenly woken up by a loud banging on the door. "GUYS WAKE UP AND COME TO THE LIVING ROOM" Cerise yelled. "Ugh what time is it..." Ash groggily said. "WHAT it's only 04:00 in the morning!!!" He then yelled. (This is the last time I'm gonna do this time thing but 04:00 means 4 am.) They slowly got up and dragged themselves out of their room. "Ugh whats with all the yelling out here..." Serena said as she also exited her room. "Oh hi Serena, Cerise wants us to come to the living room for some reason" Ash told her. "But why at this hour" she said and yawned. "I don't really know... I guess we will have to find out" Ash said and gave her a kiss since Goh had already left the room. She smiled at him and they went into the living room.

"Ah there you guys are" Cerise said as they entered the room. "Have a seat" he then added. Ash and Serena sat down next to Goh and Koharu who was already there. "Okay then guys, you may wonder why I woke all of you up this early" Cerise said. "Yes can we get an explenation please..." Ash said still very tired. "I woke you up because you need to start packing" Cerise told them. "Packing? for what?" Koharu asked. "We are going on vacation!" Cerice said. "Huh? to where?" Goh asked. "We are going to Alola for a week" the professor said. "Oh and don't worry Serena, I bought another ticket for you as soon as I heard you were gonna be staying with us" he added when he saw Serena's troubled face. Serena's expression quickly changed from troubled to happy. "Thank you Cerise" she said. "When are we leaving?" Ash asked. "Well the flight leaves at 09:00 and it takes an hour to drive there so we need to leave in about one and a half hours" Cerise answered. "Well off you go, start packing" he then told them. They all went to their rooms and started packing.

After they had packed all of their bags they went out of the house where Cerise and Talia were waiting (Talia is professor Cerise's wife in case you didn't know). "Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but since we are six people we will need to use two different cars to get to the airport" Cerise said. "Six? isn't Parker coming?" Koharu asked noticing now that her brother was nowhere to be seen. "No he's gonna be staying with a friend until we get back" Cerise told her. "About the car situation then... hmmm I guess Talia can drive with Ash and Serena in one car and I'll take Goh and Koharu in the other. Does that sound good to everyone?" Cerise asked. "Yes" they all answered. "Alright then, see you at the airport guys" Cerise said as he gave Talia a kiss and left for the other car with Goh and Koharu. "Well should we get going then?" Talia asked Ash and Serena. "Sure!" They both said.

Just as they pulled out onto the road Ash felt something on his shoulder. He looked over to see that Serena had moved to the middle seat and was leaning on his shoulder. He was about to say something to her when he noticed that she had fallen asleep. 'I guess she was more tired than she seemed to be' he thought to himself. He then took her hand in his, gave her a kiss on the head and also tried to get some sleep. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep as well. Talia of course noticed this but she simply smiled and remembered the time when her and Cerise were young.

"Hey you two, you might want to wake up before the others come's here to meet up with us" Talia said to wake Ash and Serena up. They both woke up and quickly jumped apart. Well at least they tried to jump apart but since Serena's seatbelt was still on she got flung back onto Ash by it. Talia laughed "It's okay, I wont tell anybody about you two." she said and winked. Ash and Serena both thanked her and Serena loosened her seatbelt so that they could get out of the car.

They met up with the others at the airport and after going through the check in they waited in the waiting room. While the others were in the middle of a conversation Ash whispered "Let's make sure that we get some time alone on this trip so we can go on a date okay?" to Serena. "Okay" she responded and squeezed his hand before letting go of it.

*Flight 207 to Alola will now begin boarding*

"Well thats our flight" Cerise said. "Here is everyone's ticket" he added and handed them out. When they were onboard the plane they were sitting in two rows like this.

Talia, Cerise, Koharu /walking lane/ Goh, Ash, Serena

Ash looked over to Serena but saw that she had plugged in her earphones so he decided not to disturb her. He instead started talking to Goh about the last time they were in Alola. He couldn't wait until he got to meet all of his friends and pokemon there. But most of all he couldn't wait to show Serena around.