13. Feeling out of control.

Start from the beginning

          The first thing I noticed was the lump under the sheets.  Even though the moonlight was weak, I could see her clearly, or at least her face because the rest of her was buried deep inside the sheets.

            I could hear her breathing from here before I started taking deliberate steps towards the bed.  Peeling back the sheets I tried to stop the noise which was about to escape my throat, at seeing her again after a whole day.

          My fingers twitched when I saw her hugging a pillow to her chest, the top which she was wearing riding down her boob, precariously low enough for me to see her areola peeking out.  I licked my lips and trailed my eyes further down. 

           Her leg was strewn across the lower part of the pillow, the skirt part, up near her waist, her legs glowed in the moonlight and I had a vivid image of her legs on my shoulder while I pounded into her.  My dick twitched in my pants, as I gently grabbed the pillow from under her and threw it on the floor before getting on the bed next to her. 

         I just stared at her for a few minutes, thinking and mulling over the fact of why I was attracted to this girl this much when I can have anyone.

           She let out a small sound but her breathing evened out as I watched her.

         I didn’t even pretend to stop myself before pulling one side of her boobs free from her top.  Her nipple pebbled instantly against the cool air.  I brought my thumb back down on her bud and gently stroked it over before moving my hand up her neck and to the corner of her mouth. 

          Her lips were soft as I brushed her lower one with my thumb; it twitched under my finger, making me slip inside a little.  I traced her white teeth before losing my patience.

          My wolf demanded me to take action and claim her body. 

         I let my hand trace over her cheek to her ear and grabbed the hair behind her neck and hauled her forward straight to my chest.  My lips were on her instantly, forcing my tongue inside her when she was still out of it, I groaned at the first taste. 

           I knew the minute she was awake because she stiffened and I could feel her hands between our stomachs struggling to push me.  I should get off but I couldn’t.  I couldn’t stop myself. 

          My wolf wanted to play this part and I denied it for a few seconds, but the pull was too strong.  My eyes became sharper and my hearing attuned to every sound she made as my canines grew while I was still kissing her, I rolled us over so that she was under me.  Under my mercy.

          Thankfully, my claws didn’t grow, so I lowered them to her exposed nipple and pinched it between my two fingers.  Her back arched and she let out an audible moan in my mouth.  I grinned against her lips as I deliberately grabbed her whole mound and squeezed it in my palm, making her jerk and shudder in my arms.  

           My mouth closed around her tongue and I started sucking on it, my dick surging with want.  I thrust my dick against her open thigh as I moved down to take her nipple in my mouth but stopped when I heard a sniffle above me. 

        I looked up and with my extensive vision, I could see a single teardrop running through her cheek and to her ear.  I cursed silently as I completely dislodged from her, my wolf roaring at me, to deny what was his.  I gritted my teeth and tried to rear in my wolf as I saw her hurriedly pulling back her top and wiping her face.

           After a few moments, when I was sure I was not going to lose control, I fell back on the bed beside her.  She flinched a little but didn’t move.  In fact, like the spitfire she was, she raised her chin and looked me in the eye.  My dick went a little soft, thankfully, but never fully soft.  It was always half-hard when she was near.