Part 15

Skittles soon got control of himself and ran beside The Sheriff, Hank not far behind. Skittles twisted his head around to see where the noise had come from. The Auditor was holding a pistol, chasing after the three of them with Agents close behind him. He looked angry. 

Auditor) Sheriff, you filthy bastard-!!

Sheriff flinched a little, and Hank spun around, chucking a rock at the head of one of the front Agents. Skittles watched as the rock imbedded into the Agents head, and they fell backwards; unbalancing a few other Agents. When Hank turned sharply, Sheriff followed nearly dragging Skittles. They seemed to have made their way into an older Nevadan city.

Hank kept jolting to the side, and Sheriff couldn't keep up. Skittles felt like he was being swung around, and when Sheriff followed Hank; he got dizzy. He stayed quiet, though, not wanting to interrupt their narrow escape. 

Sheriff was huffing when Hank began to slow down. Hank was pressed against a wall of a mossy brick building as Sheriff let go of Skittles' wrist, and nearly fell to his knees. Hank hissed quietly.

Hank) Shut the fuck up Sheriff. Your breathing is so loud. 

Sheriff leaned against the side of the wall, Skittles walking over to stand beside him. 

Sheriff) S.. sorry, Hank.. You gotta stop..- flyin' 'round.. these parts.

Hank) I know you did not just say that-.

Skittles) Guys.! Can we not bicker, please.? You have a more serious task at hand..

Sheriff glared up at Hank.

Sheriff) Then tell this dumbass to-

Hank launched Sheriff to the ground. Sheriff landed on his rear end with a dampened thump. His teeth were gritted as he shot a death-stare towards Hank. He slowly got up, and was about to pounce on Hank; when Skittles slid in front of him. 

Skittles) Sheriff.! Hank-! Can't we stop this? Even for a moment.?

Sheriff stared at Skittles. The solemn look in his eyes made Sheriff back off. He sighed quietly as Skittles walked over to Hank, softly whispering. Hank responded with a more aggressive whisper. Sheriff stared at the ground, crossing his arms as he leaned his back against the wall. A quiet growl rumbled in his throat.

Was he jealous of Hank?

Sheriff shook his head, adjusting his hat. He knew that Skittles and Hank were only siblings, but he wished he had the friendship with Skittles that they had with Hank. Skittles had been with Hank his whole life, and was only with Sheriff for a few years. That difference should have made it obvious as to why.

Sheriff looked up as he heard a soft crunching of gravel, when an Agent slowly peaked around the corner of the building. Sheriff stared at them; his arms still crossed. The Agent opened their mouth, but Sheriff swiftly reached out and twisted their neck. The crunch was satisfying to Sheriff; but he quickly searched the Agent for anything, like a mic or camera. 

Sheriff didn't find anything of the sort, but found the Agent's phone. He swiped it open, reading through the messages. It seemed that a lot or all of the Agents were in a large group-chat reporting to someone named BigBadAud999. Sheriff read through a few of the messages, and noticed that they were all communicating with minor arguments. Wish it was that easy for Sheriff and Hank. Sheriff slowly looked behind his shoulder, as if he was expecting Hank to be looming over him as he thought that.

***

Agent 5502803 is typing...

Agent 2950126 is typing...